Why does she filter normies?

Why does she filter normies?

Attached: 0083463D-2022-4AC2-ABC4-A8E140F9E98B.jpg (600x826, 193.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7AqsQxh1lCw
youtube.com/watch?v=fQHFOCSU-b0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because she has talent.

she kinda doesn't
esp her early shit is insanely accessible

She should've just retired after Vespertine. But I fear that if she did that she would have 100% became Youtubecore. Niggers would see the album covers for Homogenic, Post and Debut and think it's one of those japanese albums people only listen to because of the girl on the cover like Hako Yamasaki and that chick who sings Plastic Love.

I don't get why anyone would listen to her when you could listen to kate bush instead

because Kate Bush is boring bong shit, faggot

nonsense lyrics

because they make entirely different styles of music what kind of comparison is this

Mitski?

She cleared up her adult onset acne?

Most of her music sucks and her voice is annoying
>inb4: filtered

Yes. one of the most unique beautiful female voices

Vespertine makes me wish I has a vagina.

Damn, Mitski changed a lot...

she doesn't
art hoes love bjork unfortunately
the album was intended to make you horny user, but please don't get thoughts like that

Attached: cute.jpg (1200x1611, 853.92K)

she hasn't since biophilia

i bought a Bjork t shirt and hang out at a coffee shop a block away from the sf art institute in San Francisco. They all come there for coffee after class. It's gotten me laid twice so far. I only know Human Behavior btw, but say a lot of fruity things about Bjork, and it gets the convo started.

normally i wouldn't reply but i guess i'll have to try this myself since i actually have a bjork shirt myself and will be near an art institute in the fall
which bjork shirt did you get user? i got one from one little indian when they were selling the cassettes a few years ago, it's a bit fruity

Attached: bjork-signed-limited-edition-print-2020.jpg (419x500, 32.39K)

Bjork is one of the more popular artists among heads and normies alike. And early albums are very accessible.

Her vocals suck which matters the most to people, doesn't matter how well it written, it's why Bob Dyan never went full mainstream.

like this, with tour dates on the back. one girl asked me if I saw bjork in 1996 when I'm 31 and that would have been not happening lol. You want to get one that draws attention if you're using it to get a girl. Don't get like a plain black t with a logo or something.

Attached: il_fullxfull.2680478661_nyg6~2.jpg (1142x1597, 198.72K)

Her vocals don’t suck. My guess is that people are put off by her style of singing.

well i guess i'm in luck, comes with a big flower on the back too. it's a bit TOO fruity for me so i rarely wear it
nice shirt btw user

Attached: bjork.jpg (3024x4032, 2.05M)

>Her vocals suck
lol
youtube.com/watch?v=7AqsQxh1lCw

Yes I enjoy a woman singing in a bad accent and yelling.

If you don't understand why her vocals are top-tier, you're an actual LARP'ing pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQHFOCSU-b0
>She's like one of those drama school teachers.

Attached: kek.png (360x346, 141.61K)