Oh my god, twenty one pilots are such an incredible band, thank you guys for making me discover it!

Oh my god, twenty one pilots are such an incredible band, thank you guys for making me discover it!

Attached: 1610027856406.webm (576x1024, 371.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f963bYBS8L4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yep gonna go jack it now

*rapes her and pushes her out of the window*
hehe

Tits boobs titititiits sexxxxx.BOOOOOOOBSBSBSBSBSBSB SEXXXX TIIIIITTTSSS BOOOOOOOOOOOB

My dark haired ex gf liked them, was a good fuck too. But her tits were much smaller loo

what's the purpose of this video?

I swore to myself that I would never fall in love with a random girl on a .webm again

But fuck, man...

youtube.com/watch?v=f963bYBS8L4

you're welcome mommy

Attached: booba2.gif (570x537, 61.84K)

CANT GO WITH MY HEART WHEN I CANT FEEL WHATS IN IT
I
THOUGHT YOUD COME OVER
BUT FOR SOME REASON YOU DIDNT

Attached: file.png (641x479, 194.49K)

Disgusting hag cow tits. By the time she's 25 those will be scraping the floor. B cups are ideal. This is indisputable.

gayest post on Any Forums right now

what is the relevant of her having dark hair?

was her pussy also dark-haired? are you blond? was there a lot of contrast between your blond pubes when your cock was going deep inside her dark-haired pussy?

Name? Source?

just come out of the closet my man

hates sag = is a fag
simple as

I'm so fucking horny for art hoes. I want to fuck a coked-out tumblr hipster DIY aesthetic astrology thot in her lip gloss DSL mouth. I want to cum all over a girl with thick frame glasses and edge dyed bobcat bangs. Everytime I hear a THICK, waist-high-jean-clad braindead choker-wearing slutty wiccan minx say "yikes", "y'all", "big mood", "cancelled" or "this is a bop", I get an uncontrollable urge to run up to her and fondle her d cups and sweaty fat thighs. I want to pour ropes onto her contoured cheeks and neotenous faces and rhinoplatisized nose. I want to finger an art hoe through her jean overalls while pretending to be interested as she talks about van gogh and arctic monkeys and how david foster wallace fans suck and gilles deleuze and VICE news and 'union pool' in williamsburg and steven universe and homeopathy and saveur magazine and taking adderallto pass exams. IM SO. Fucking. Horny.

what's her IG?

the absolute state of men

Good lord, this horny over a tiktok woman's boobs sagging down? She's wearing a shirt, not really that exciting.

To get her attention. Attention is like heroin for women.

Ive never heard of anybody talk about this band, yet they are somehow super popular? Who is listening to them?

You would have constantly if you went to high school ~7 years ago

b
a
s
a
d
o