Why doesn't Any Forums talk about the best of the Wilson brothers?

Why doesn't Any Forums talk about the best of the Wilson brothers?

Attached: MTQtMTgwMy5qcGVn-1.jpg (600x590, 94.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9lpPCm_U4p8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are there so many sad/artsy pictures of the Beach Boys? They were basically bubbly pop music. Not saying their music is bad by any means, but so many pictures of them don't fit their style.

I love that album

I wish I had his beard and hair genes. Why did they have to invent corn syrup, baby formula, and fluoride?

Their lives kinda sucked. Atleast all the Wilson Brothers'

Only song I know of his is slip on through which is pretty based.

>They were basically bubbly pop music
there was a bit more to it than that, user

brian was a huge artfag and probably helped direct most of the band's shoots
also i think most of them are unintentionally sad but everyone was too fucked up on drugs back then to notice how fucked up the band was behind the scenes

Hey look, it's that guy who lived with all those Manson Family girls.

Ummm user I…

Attached: SailorMikeLove.jpg (375x398, 128.45K)

i'm jelly of the wilson genes in general, everyone except dennis was 6 foot plus, all of them could grow big beards and none of them ever lost their hair (excluding cousin mike)

YIKR?
Extremely underrated like Sunflower used to be.

A lot of "Beach Boys" fans aren't fans of the Beach Boys, they're fans of the "tortured genius" archetype, and admitting that the other members actually had things to contribute to the band goes against the narrative they fetishize. Ironically, Dennis' songs are among the most beautiful and "tortured" of anything they made. Not that Brian isn't great, but every member (even Love) had something to contribute. Cuddle Up is such a perfect song.

I was raised using formula in the age of fluoride toothpaste and corn syrup soft drinks. I'm nearly 40 and can grow hair and a beard like him. Stop blaming shit besides yourself for your parents genetics and your own shortcomings, pathetic conspiritard.

Shut up old man. I can and will break into your house and rape every orifice on your body

Shame that the most based Wilson had the worst genes.

Attached: mikecore.png (1620x1044, 2.66M)

It gave him the character to produce great art

I do think the lore behind the music and Brian Wilson is very interesting, but I agree that each member besides Brian was extremely talented in their own ways, Carl and Dennis especially.
It suck that people ignore what they've contributed to the band, especially since Carl was the lead of the group during the early 70s.
Little Bird is also one of my favorite Beach Boys songs, and that's entirely Dennis.
youtu.be/9lpPCm_U4p8

if it makes love fags feel any better, mike clearly aged the best of the group

Well yeah he’s alive and still mentally there

4th of July is one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard, it should have bumped Welfare Song or Take a Load Off Your Feet off Surf's up and replaced them.