It’s the best album since Blonde but Any Forums is too jealous of young kids’ success to recognize

it’s the best album since Blonde but Any Forums is too jealous of young kids’ success to recognize

Attached: EE664FFE-13DA-4331-93C0-06131EE490C4.jpg (1200x1200, 368.49K)

Someone post the titcow

No, I'm jealous I wasn't born into money/industry connections

An album for people who love to pretend they read poetry or attend slam poetry events

Attached: fe6907_aa979d3f70f34ee3a5e9925dc8b503f6_mv2.jpg (1000x523, 247.23K)

Tyler hyde s milkers in my mouth right now

Attached: 1637835110828.jpg (1366x2048, 349.5K)

Nah it's just pointless to get much hyped for it when it's going to be btfo by Hellfire in under 8 weeks

Midi is mid bro georgie is a cool dude but nah

Man i listened to this album because I saw it posted here so much, what boring schizo hipster music arghh, is vomit indulging and people comparing with Henry Cow because of the brass jazzy parts, go fuck yourselves

Mediocre music and shitty vocals.

Those nipples are enormous.

>success
No one talks about them irl, they're not popular beyond rym and reddit

Windmill Scene finna be zoomer gen’s grunge movement fr bro no cap

i hate the fucking vocals on this thing, not to mention the lyrics...

Just came here to say I still haven't listened to this album out of spite. I would have listened to it by now if it wasn't spammed on mu.

Attached: 1503247955152.gif (374x374, 3.74M)

Oh no, whatever will we do without your opinion? I'm at the edge of my seat.

I have seen the arcade fire live and funeral was one of my most played albums as a teenager. I would definately have bought this album.

Imagine the smell...

I mean, it's only you who's missing out. I assure you that strangers on the Internet are not riveted as to whether some user listens to a divisive album or not.
There's no reason to let random Any Forumstants dictate your listening choices, but that's just me. Hell, maybe you wouldn't have liked it anyway.

I see you post this in every thread of theirs I enter. Rent free.

>Those nipples are enormous
Very disrespectful

She looks like she just won a wet t-shirt contest to be fair.

blonde isn't that good but this album is better