Her music is terrible but you just know that she sucks and fucks penis and that makes her dope as hell

Her music is terrible but you just know that she sucks and fucks penis and that makes her dope as hell

Attached: mitski.jpg (1024x732, 75.03K)

>she sucks and fucks penis
What?

>western asian women
>ever
Coal

Do you think she has eaten pussy?

Your mom joke

Women of physical/social status don't actually enjoy lesbian sex. Penis will always be supreme and it's easy to find some.

mitski is great. she's streets ahead of her contemporaries. sad Any Forums can't hear that

>sad Any Forums can't hear that
Really tired of these simp shill beardyboys and unironic roasties who come on Any Forums to tell us new music is actually le good we're just deaf or something
This website is deteriorating

Attached: 955.jpg (1200x1026, 136.54K)

Attached: 1641937267851.jpg (319x243, 15.5K)

if u like bland indie pop like mitski/ bridgers then youre streets behind

Stop trying to coin the phrase "streets ahead"

Got him kek

she wishes, only reason she's famous is because all her songs are about wanting to fuck white guys but complaining they only want white girls

Kek'd and checked

soooooooooooo ugly!

Attached: l319bisrm7j61.jpg (1329x1350, 232.93K)

see i don't think mitski is bland at all, she shows great skill and variation across her catalog, even single albums. she's staking out her place in the long tradition of great songwriters. i'm well aware that songwriting (as in the individual song) isn't held in high regard or even taken into account very often on Any Forums, where people prefer INTENSE album-oriented cod-hermetic poopoo peepee music like anco and swans. but when someone like mac demarco gets a pass for his shitty coffee shop muzak because it's 'chill' or whatever and a genius like mitski routinely gets taken down (usually for stupid reasons)... that ain't right, son

bridgers on the other hand...

>waaaaaah I didn't get my weekly dose of BWC
>great songwriting
kys
AnCo mogs this roastie shit

I used to use tumblr a lot, and I only associate mitski with this long callout post where some random tranny claimed to be sold to mitski and kept as a child sex slave, and for some reason people believed it until it turned this giant site-wife thing until someone was able to definitively prove it wasn’t true. After that, people started getting mad at the accuser, and people were like “don’t bully her, she’s probably mentally I’ll and spreads lies to cope”
Weird drama, funny night to be on tumblr, but that’s all I think of when I see or hear about mitski now
I’ve still never heard a mitski song

mitski is leagues ahead of bridgers, your ears just stopped working after you heard a female voice

This board is melting my brain