How did he become very popular? He’s like a poor man’s Nick Cave

How did he become very popular? He’s like a poor man’s Nick Cave.

Attached: CEE399D0-4AE4-4885-BE0F-A24119D4864A.jpg (1235x1500, 254.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZOpbQIj7SY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well hes a satanist CIA asset so that answers half the question. Marketing, cult of personality, building a mysterious persona, myth making (dude did you know marilyn manson got his ribs removed so he could suck his own dick??)

He made a pact with the devil for fortune

He was shocking, outrageous and innovative at a fairly stagnant time in history when some of the most popular entertainment on television was "The Phil Donahue Show", "Full House", "Home Improvement", and "Barney & Friends". And to top it all off, the #1 most popular single in 1994 was "Streets of Philadelphia" by Bruce Springsteen.

zoomers will never undestand.
so dont even try.
go back to tiktok and jerking off to thots.

no proof in anything you said.

no proof in anything you said.

is this Any Forums?

>stagnant time in history
>tv shows that the whole family can watch that arent full of degeneracy and race baiting

take me back to the stagnant times

>proof
ah bless you sweet summer child. This world is run by people who do things in the shadows and burn the evidence..

If that were the case, where would anything come from? If as you say the evidence is destroyed, how does the rumour even start?

misfit kids loved him, especially girls. he sang about how ugly he was, and that resonated with uggos.

>no despite my lyrics, persona, name and behaviour, im not a satanist you idiot
>i just have satanic tattoos, hang with satanists and throw up the devils horns everywhere i go
>haha no im not being serious its just for entertainment haha
>the fact this triggers you shows you are a stupid christian idiot haha

Manson exists for political reasons more than artistic ones. Just another agitator in the MK Ultra cooking pot, fucking with religious people, promoting degeneracy, gaslighting everyone he encounters..

Attached: 1636453896182.jpg (1600x900, 470.19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mZOpbQIj7SY

Watch this

no

Yeah dude's a mason, nepotism, butt uhh industrial icon and he's weird and shit ig

when antichrist superstar released in 1996 it came HARD and blew everyones minds.

He hit with the right look, right sound and right lyrics at the right time, also picked good covers.

Same reason Eminem made it and Vanilla ice didn't.

He had number of excellent singles and a couple of good albums.

that's a great example, though I always thought Eminem made it over Ice just because his music was actually better. Ice comes off like an industry effort to capitalize on white rappers in hip-hop and Eminem is more "self made", at least according to 8 Mile. Ice wasn't rapping about his druggie Mom and stuff he was more of a "I say a hip a hop hippity hop"

shock, industry connections, none of what he was doing was ever that new within the goth/industrial scene but that translated into anyone being able to pick him up and listen more than get blasted over unoriginality

Dial up the cope, chud

Nah, they started off as a fairly unique sounding noise/industrial rock band with jammier psychedelic elements. It was only when they got signed & Manson started firing people that they moved towards being a generic industrial rock band.

Are you a retard? He has an honorary priesthood in the church of Satan.
The thing you misunderstand is that satanists don't believe in Satan. It's an atheist circlejerk ran by a rapist called Anton.
I don't think he's a member anyway, so he might actually believe in Satan, much like christians do.

Nick cave wishes he was half the pimp Manson is

his early stuff was pretty fantastic, but ultimately that’s not the sound he’s remembered for. what he is remembered for is way more generic imo