Hey anons, how many albums have you listened to for the first time in the last 24 hours?

Hey anons, how many albums have you listened to for the first time in the last 24 hours?

Attached: Face1.png (800x600, 18.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UvOwxI4kft8
youtu.be/eJ8gK0r5S5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Xf6epKP2AR4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i listened to exactly one, the last Any Forums album :)

five, I've been listening to C&TC's discography and I will say it's much more entertaining than NC&TBS.

Ruby My Dear - A Dada is one i listened to, and its such a goofy breakcore album with all the cartoon noises, it was definitely cheesy and charming in its own way
youtu.be/UvOwxI4kft8

there's also an album by venetian snares that has a long name for no reason called "Higgins Ultra Low Track Glue Funk Hits 1972-2006". all i saw it as before i heard it was the prequel to one of his best works and it.... didnt stand up to my expectations lol, still alright in its own right
youtu.be/eJ8gK0r5S5Y

some sun ra album where the piano goes plink plink dink - good
the 2 misfits albums with the replacement vocalist - good
some reel big fish album with a volcano on the cover - good

None

2 or 3

which albums? did you like them?

Nothing today, user. I did find out about Still Corners yesterday and chewed through three of theirs though.

How do you keep yourself interested in discovering new things instead of autistically sticking to what you already know? Every time I discover something good it ends up being worth all the mediocrity I went through to get to it but it's getting harder to get myself to do it.

I'm in the same boat. I can't sit down and just listen through an album so I usually do house chores or something when getting through it. If it sticks out for 1 or 2 track I'll revisit it, if not then that's that.

Bob Morley, exodus and kayaking. I MIGHT have heard them before or at least quite a few of the songs. It was good to hear crisis again, I'd forgotten it. Yes I like them.

That's a very hard question to answer, I simply enjoy listening to new music regularly, it's very rare for me to have a moment where I think "that wasn't worth listening to" even when it comes to mediocre or straight-up bad albums. So I think it's just a fundamental difference with how we consume the art, just listen at your own pace user, I will always say that you have to explore and push yourself when exploring an artistic medium, but you have to do so moderately, because if you aren't enjoying yourself or learning anything, there's really not much of a point to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xf6epKP2AR4

Are you a happy person perchance?

From time to time.

Did you like it?

Which albums? Did you like them?

Just two Growing Up by The Linda Lindas and Pushing Daisies by Julie and i'm about to listen Evol

Did you like them?

1, the new Kendrick album

It's good.