Why exactly are Gene and Paul so hated amongst music fans? It's not even really just in rock and metal circles...

Why exactly are Gene and Paul so hated amongst music fans? It's not even really just in rock and metal circles, it's across the board.

Attached: 1524245.jpg (750x445, 65.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VO61qN4tkk
youtube.com/watch?v=qNxuL-uIaTo
youtube.com/watch?v=uKW4b7msnzc
youtu.be/P9nA8x1u2aM
youtu.be/h2eOwroMKOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watching Decline of Western Civilization Part II right now. They both seem like they'd be in the world's 1% most insufferable people.

listen to Paul trash talk Ace Frehley for 40 minutes
>youtube.com/watch?v=8VO61qN4tkk

One of my favorite interviews
youtube.com/watch?v=qNxuL-uIaTo

I don't know really. I like KISS and I know both of these turbo kikes are not exactly role models of anything that isn't music biz but there are much more hateable people out there

because they are complete assholes
youtube.com/watch?v=uKW4b7msnzc

I never hear anyone talk about the dog face guy

poser jews their music is a brand doesnt coem from
>le heart

Gene is the epitome of every negative anti-Sementic stereotype rolled into one person and Paul is an arrogant crybaby who wrote a book that might as well be titled "Why I'm perfect everybody in my life has held me back". Also I think some people were upset by his admission in said book that he knew Bill Aucoin was a paedophile and did nothing about it.

Grew up became conscious of various music in the 70's. All my friends loved KISS. I didn't, they sounded like a shitty high school band to me. No offense to KISS fans, you dig it. I just never did.

Sometimes I get where Paul's coming from. I've been in bands with people like Peter who straight up can't play their instruments, but because you're nice and encouraging to them they end up thinking theyre amazing. It's infuriating desu, especially when it comes to orchestrating a live show.

But the fact that he goes through that entire book barely saying a single positive thing about anyone is pretty indefensible desu.

They were a monster act and also incredibly generous to their opening bands, helped them all as much as they could. KISS was the shit when I was just starting to listen to rock. I never liked them, but there is no band who ever played a bill with KISS that won't say how generous and friendly KISS was to them. I admire them for that.

Because they're assholes who did Ace and Peter dirty. Granted, Ace and Peter were kinda hit and miss, but when they were on, they were fucking ON.

youtu.be/P9nA8x1u2aM

1. They're jerks
2. They're juice

I don't even particularly like KISS, but all the drama surrounding them and the dumpster fire latter-day performances are comedy gold.

youtu.be/h2eOwroMKOs

I love them both. Majority of "music fans" are gay people that like garbage like Velvet Underground

The guitar solo sounds like an avant garde free jazz improv.

This is just sad. I saw Ace back in 2009 and he was fucking great. It's like he's not even the same person now.

JUST

I think it's a cat

he's a talentless hack, and probably the worst drummer of his era. Or any era really.

That's all there is to say