Albums that suck only because of production

Drums are paper thin and guitar tone is relatively lame. weird considering it was made between human and symbolic

Attached: ab67616d0000b273ae31b20b56a58a493d3e7014 (1).jpg (640x640, 212.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtO7GukB0ho
youtube.com/watch?v=84MlPRwF15Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DwOyRejJ07Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's also the only album post-human where you can hear the bass

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (162x202, 52.88K)

i think death metal almost always has something ass in the production somewhere. even if other stuff sounds great

don't care, it's still the best Death album
Human is boring prog riff salads, Symbolic and TSoP are too gay

maybe cause they're usually made on a shoestring budget

huh?
post music weirdos

you go first

I think it could be my fave if it had the guitar tone and drums from symbolic

Attached: R-2791047-1301177680.jpg (591x600, 100.47K)

its your fucking thread mofo wtf????

You're a faggot

Probably my favorite album production wise. Why do you feel this way?

listens to death metal, complains about riff salads

I think the mixing on ITP is great. All of the instruments sound clear and are distinct.

youtube.com/watch?v=xtO7GukB0ho
I've heard people calling the snare sound like a toilet seat slamming but it sounds fine to me

Only good album they did was scream bloody gore and the production was perfect

newbie producer, but not bad
youtube.com/watch?v=84MlPRwF15Q

>gay
How insightful. Maybe come back after your 14th birthday

At least Death sounds fucking palatable, I know it's not metal but that stupid fucking song Cherry Bomb by Tyler The Creator is so fucking blown and deep-fried that it just sounds like ass

youtube.com/watch?v=DwOyRejJ07Q

keep crying about it, fag
TSoP and Symbolic suck

But Chuck did give the best head in metal. David Vincent had his Azagthoth, and everyone in Vader had Doc, but no one made a pink cock erect like Chuck. True, as the AIDS infested his throat it made it hard for him to deep throat, but even as he lay there rotting, stinking of AZT and covered with Kaposi's sarcoma, Chuck would signal with two fingers when a willing donor came into the room. All I can offer in addition to that is the fact that no sex will ever compare to colostomy hole love, especially when the hole is fresh and supple after a well-greased movement.

We will never forget you, Chuck. Every time I hear your name my prostate aches, both for your tender heart-shaped ass and that incredibly thin, probing member we shared many times. It is heartbreaking how many things bring Chuck to mind. The sound of heavy metal. The flavor of Taco Bell food on the road. The scent of semen. The world lost not only a great musician, but a great lover, when Chuck died.

To say Chuck was gay is incorrect. He wasn't gay, he was just open-minded, and he sought anal sex from men, boys, girls and animals alike. Anal was not his favorite. His favorite was the blowjob, and he liked to be held afterwards, with someone stroking his hair and saying, "Chuck you are king of the world."

I will never sell the copy of Leprosy (80 grain vinyl) he left me at our last meeting. It is battered now, and reeks faintly of manpoo, and maybe it does have a few suspicious smears, but it is all I have of him. That and the memories. Those gushing, sticky, illicit, clandestine memories... Oh Chuck I miss you more than I can say.

cowboys from hell

Memphis rap. Some of the most creative production ever ruined by shitty preservation

What's wrong with it? I think Terry Date is a fairly competent funderground heavy metal producer.