who made the best tiny desk concert?

Attached: npr.png (832x395, 484.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6oSeODGmoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CajCimN0hf8
youtube.com/watch?v=kG8_OxI0J2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

black people

Tiny desk is soulless overproduced trash. Bring back SOVLFUL live unplugged albums.

Attached: SOVL.jpg (316x316, 22.23K)

unironically probably most recently mac miller. i always had disdain for the work he did prior to swimming and then when he died i appreciated him a lot more as an actual artist, because it seemed like he was growing into his musical prime and not subjecting himself to the conformity of pop rap.

bonus honorable mention is young thug. love that zesty nigga like you wouldnt believe

None of them

>npr

Attached: b53.png (600x1059, 113.76K)

You're a fucking loser

Reddit show

Natalie Merchant

This one will always be special to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=n6oSeODGmoQ

>tiny desk
cringe garbage for hipsters
If you're gonna do an acoustic set just show up at unplugged or some radio session, give people what they want, and leave

youtube.com/watch?v=CajCimN0hf8
negativland was dope

For me, its:
>Vijay Iyer Trio
>Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit
>Chick Corea & Gary Burton
>Leif Ove Andsnes
>Pino Palladino + Blake Mills
>Yo-Yo Ma, Edgar Meyer, Chris Thile and Stuart Duncan
>Los Hacheros
>Christian Scott
>Dirty Dozen Brass Band
>Dirty Three

Really there's just too many to list. This format is genius and really seems to bring out the best in performances.

That one

Based, have you seen the Rudresh Mahanthappa and Antonio Lizana ones?

Probably Lizzo

I have seen the Rudresh Mahanthappa one, great performances even though unfortunately the audio is rather lacking. I haven't seen the Lizana one, but I'll give it a look.

Speaking of electric jazz, just remembered that Donny McCaslin one with Mark Giuliana and Tim Lefebrve, I'd recommend you check that out if you like the Rudresh Mahanthappa one.

Blue Man Group

Superorgasm was the best. The water-filled jug bubble blower had a really good show.

>unironically probably most recently mac miller. i always had disdain for the work he did prior to swimming and then when he died i appreciated him a lot more as an actual artist, because it seemed like he was growing into his musical prime and not subjecting himself to the conformity of pop rap.

So basically you watched Fantano crying to the camera and were sold on that. Way to form your own opinions.

T-Pain unironically you bastards
youtube.com/watch?v=kG8_OxI0J2Y

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 81.18K)