Anyone ever listne to dead by april or songs like this before what kind of music is this...

anyone ever listne to dead by april or songs like this before what kind of music is this.... i never heard anything like it beforeee youtube.com/watch?v=fIiAYI27HgY i mean the type of music dead by april makes is there anything like it?

Attached: 1653122018891.gif (320x237, 814.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1b09bkKPc0dk
youtube.com/watch?v=qv9Nvgj9Bpo
youtube.com/watch?v=x7v3ol5OEfE
youtube.com/watch?v=SVQaC-IFOmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=saU8jOP99mk
youtube.com/watch?v=JCuEaQKPTAM
youtube.com/watch?v=Aee88IWn1hM
youtube.com/watch?v=crN0c7-FplA
youtube.com/watch?v=EqNrP3AzdgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

okay................

Attached: Untitled.png (322x598, 299.46K)

CRABECORE

I miss 2000s memes.

I don’t think its crabcore I tried dead by April crabcore and didn’t get anything I knowww asking Alexandria first album is crabcore but it sounds different from this song and dead by April’s music I like the kinda dark eletronicy sounds with the poppy kind of singing but it’s not like pop music singing but the Sining is still like clean. And stuff

if you like crabcore, check out
>Broadway - Same Thing We Do Every Day, Pinky
>This Romantic Tragedy - The Worst Part Is Waking Up
and this little song I wrote called
>Dubs Logged
vocaroo.com/1b09bkKPc0dk

Attached: JakesKELogo.gif (640x423, 57.72K)

I don’t think it’s crabcore that’s just a random picture I used because it’s cute

Saosin, Underoath, Dropdead Gorgeous, A Skylit Drive, Sky Eats Airplane, Dance Gavin Dance are all fantastic crabcore/post-hardcore/protocrabcore/synthcore

I checked google and it says metalcore and electronicore but I knoww some metalcore like avenged sevenfold and it doesn’t sound anything like that

Attached: 606BB6A6-7E6A-4960-91C4-2D8B314B3CD7.jpg (1024x834, 97.38K)

try some early motionless in white or skies of december. they're similar to what you posted

try this
youtube.com/watch?v=qv9Nvgj9Bpo

>Saosin, Underoath, Dropdead Gorgeous, A Skylit Drive, Sky Eats Airplane, Dance Gavin Dance
I have listened to all these besides sky eats airplane and they don’t sound anything like dead by April I used to listen this one album all the time by a skylit drive I know saosin is like acoustic emo but yah those from what I remeber sound really different

Attached: 3F075EC3-7F26-4EA2-AD6C-2AA173286C78.jpg (500x500, 74.15K)

how 'bout The Devil Wears Prada?

>saosin
>acoustic emo
nigger what?

youtube.com/watch?v=x7v3ol5OEfE

i have listened to tons of motionless in white and its kinda similar in a way but its much more intesense than dead by aprils stuff

like this song is cool but its like totally different besides being kind of eletronicy in a way
youtube.com/watch?v=SVQaC-IFOmQ

one acoustic song doesn't mean they're an acoustic band. they are post-hardcore/metalcore/screamo. they were releasing shit in the early 2000s that is still being re-hashed today by bands. they were so ahead of their time, it hurts.
youtube.com/watch?v=saU8jOP99mk

also dance gavin dance sounds to toyboxy....
youtube.com/watch?v=JCuEaQKPTAM
like i dunno how to put it but it's a different feeling from the song in OP

its okay..... but its just different....... from what i want to listen to....

maybe i should have said i like the gothy dark feeling of the song espically the intro

heres another song of theres i like youtube.com/watch?v=Aee88IWn1hM

its hard to describe but there music has a certain feeling to it i never have heard in anything else before/////

might i suggest just listening to dead by april, since you don't like anything else?

i i i like slipknot...... epsically this song youtube.com/watch?v=crN0c7-FplA
but im not looking for slipknot type music.......
this song isn't to bad..... i guess
youtube.com/watch?v=EqNrP3AzdgA