White Sexuality and Masculinity in Musics

Why did normatively white music culture become so "asexual/lgbt" after Cobain. 80's glam seemed to be the height of white men making music in which they were sexual and had sex appeal and had a ton of sex. Since that died, it seems like white musicians have decided that it's only okay to be asexual or lgbt in tone, and that mundane topics and profane desires like that of fucking and partying are beneath them. There is a perception that blacks are currently in possession of a superior masculine spirit. I think this is largely because their music actively encourages the youth to think about masculine and empowering things, such as "sell drugs behind the back of the oppressor" and "fuck bitches get money". White people shit is like "AAAAHHH MOMMY NO DON'T DO THAT PLEASE I'LL BE A GOOD BOY AHHH GET READY TO DIE" like why are we even into that shit in the first place? I'm being very harsh and exaggerating here I suppose but it is out of a desire for the white race to succeed. I think we need to start cumming on girls faces more and making songs about it. We should also probably film it, and we should become more comfortable gloating about it. Maybe this is not the best way to be for all time, but we must show our sexual superiority in the multiracial sexual market. Music advertises races.

Attached: 1652555565878.jpg (2000x2000, 384.27K)

White people are too smart for their own good. Instead of “fuck bitches”, we say weird shit like “semen stains the mountaintops” because it’s like artsy or something.

Lil peep - Leanin'

if this isnt self explanatory enough. lil peep completely destroys your entire point, being openly sexual with women, and a fahsion icon.

jew thread

im not reading your painfully midwit paragraph but obviously it was a response to those things, and it didnt start nor did it end with Cobain

I think that is part of it, but I also detect a disdain among some white people, myself included at times, for things with overtly sexual and jovial aesthetics when white people do it. This might be because the people doing it tend to be making bad music (I'm not saying Brokencyde is good) but it also seems like a weird white hang up. Could also be more of a weird loser thing since most people I talk to are weird losers. It's not actually smart to fail to reproduce and be miserable/insane though, so we white musicians might want to try a different approach.
Yeah but he's making "black people music" in the minds of the listener which recontextualizes everything. Regardless of what you think of it, some genres are perceived as unambiguously black and this has ramifications in the minds of listeners because of the status black people have currently and in the past in society. When a white person raps he is a "white rapper". When a black person raps he is "a rapper".
My mom told me someone in my family tree was a rabbi but my 23 and me is clean.

The white race responds to black sexuality by becoming more meek? I guess too much economic security could do that to a motherfuckers.

And where do you see this force of white limpcockedneess originating in music?

like i said, i didnt finish reading your dumb ass thoughts but now that you mention black people that was all happening independently of whites, so they didnt know it at the time of the very early stages. later, i imagine the more liberal ones would chalk it up to living in an oppressive racist society so they couldnt fault them for their misogyny

probably somewhere around once punk rock turned mainstream. so late 70s, early 80s. almost everything you see in 90s rock music came from punk rock

black people enjoying white music is good. so is white people enjoying black music. theres too much stigma surrounding racial identity imo. When people come together more things get accomplished and ultimately the best way forward through culture is the mainstream art. If whites and blacks dont come together its the end

End of America. Thank God.

Based.

Attached: EwSStjEW8AQayo2.jpg (1200x723, 71.8K)

>80's glam seemed to be the height of white men making music in which they were sexual and had sex appeal
I genuinely hope your not trolling rn

Attached: 3534534.gif (280x170, 755.12K)

90s was going in the direction to the alternative and grunge route. Rock music was still dominating the charts and so with the rise of grunge and the political movements surrounding it, so did the Subversive sexuality of the music. Rock music was no longer Guns n roses or van Halen. People felt that what it meant express yourself was in your identity and not the sexuality a man possessed. You also start to notice that rap and rnb with sexual black masculinity and femininity started to rise during this time as well. I don't really know if you can bring back the macho Rock of yesterday but it can start with electronic music maybe

What would you say it is?
>People felt that what it meant express yourself was in your identity and not the sexuality a man possessed.
What do you mean by this?

op needs to go outside

We are witnessing the slow death of music as we knew it.

Whites are not relevant and blacks are churning out very disposable music. You can probably name less than 5 songs you actively go back to on a regular basis which were produced in the last 10 years

For real

Attached: FMtLDqJWQAgm6Fh.jpg (527x527, 88.21K)

You are spiritually and mentally Semitic

White people tend not to be fond of crass vulgarity you see in rap lyrics, they see it as a low class and less civilized form of expression, preferring metaphor and cryptic poetry