Taylor Swift has ruined my life

Fuck you Taylor.
Fuck you.

I don't want to explain to Any Forums what you put me through, because Error: Field too long & I'm too poor to afford data so this took a long time to load up & shit.

But you know damn well that I dated you from 2002 - 2004. You told me on my fucking birthday that you signed a contract to Big Machine four days earlier. That's why I left. That's why I attempted suicide. That's why I have amnesia. That's why I didn't Google you until 2017. That's why I didn't believe you would stoop so low as to date around & sing about it; while publicly silent about the realities of the situation.

I don't know how else to reach you but an open letter on this stupid blogging website.

Fuck you. Taylor Swift, I loathe you. Love Story is a sham of a humdinger. I was 16 when you left me for fame & fortune. Nice job realizing that bigger dream of yours where your masters are owned by South Koreans.

p.s. I mastered Let it Be... Naked with Paul. He said I reminded him of John. I miss Paul McCartney.

Attached: updater.png (48x48, 2.1K)

based delusionposter
get her ass user

you know what they say
big cum big shit im goiong to shit and cum

please user take your meds

sincerely
taylor

read this in kendrick's voice from god is gangsta

Attached: 8a788d75465369bd81b47c8905aba88d43addb24d470cc74e7e6e5bb4452a865_1.jpg (640x406, 25.76K)

2002-2004 she would have been 13-15

relationships that young don't mean jack shit

I Lover!

Attached: 1648225513358.jpg (1200x1600, 383.97K)

>I don't want to explain to Any Forums what you put me through
Yes you do, you can tell us user
Also take meds

yo this guy thinks he fucked paul mccartney

Then everybody in the theater laughed

Basically I was convinced that the music industry was horrendous, & had been working towards getting Paul his masters back, but I got sidetracked by Taylor doing podcasts about Alanis Morissette. She got Alanis Morissette to release my deepfake album I wrote for her. The 10 'demos' on Jagged Little Pill were written by me, in 2004. I also recorded Nirvana's Live at Reading gig. I was also all 42 members of the cheering audience on the tape. It's in stores.

I was a reclusive child with an advanced range of technologies under my belt. I forfeit trillionaire status in angst because of Taylor, & I'm shamed by others about my history because of her whitewashed persona. She knew me alone as a boyfriend when she started recording, & I had deep discussions with her on the simplicity of the award ceremonies. She played 12string after asking me if she even should. I told her to start a diary. She still writes. I really loved her. I used to talk her up with hackers while I was inventing bitcoin.

In short, the amnesia really sucks. Fuck Kendrick as well for chiming in on Bad Blood. I used to ghostwrite for the Wu.

God I wish I was her

Yo that's crazy cause I'm actually nick drake and taylor and I hooked up a couple times while I was playing under the pseudonym Ride

is that you daylyt

I had been secretly doing pro bono works of music online since 1997. I wrote with Aerosmith, P!nk, Eminem, 50 Cent, & a bunch more women. I helped get gigs for people in Portland. I did a lot. I worked with Thom Yorke directly on that music video where we drown him in a space suit.

I worked with Hot Hot Heat & I secured the wild cats for the Are We Dancer song music video by those other guys. The Killers.

Not music related, but I also started Google & coded Google Earth so by maritime law I owned all of these private Islands I discovered & I sold E for Everyone island to Epstein.

Now I have been disconnected from my wealth & digital wallet & keep sighing over the daft nature of a world that misunderstood me.

not this shit again

It's making me feel better to dislike Taylor Swift versus pining for her.

what a godess

damn you started google? wasn't that al gore?

No, it was an attempt to stop the Microsoft monopoly. It was big in the news in 97. I wrote the don't be evil doctrine. C'est la vie.

The problem lies in that I deserted the music industry the year before her debut album & Drake still uses my beats. My voice is on Champagne Poetry.

This thread is Taylor Made for the red rd red lawyers. Blu snake out