Robert Miles

This stupid asshole really fumbled the bag after 1997. He had the most popular song IN THE WORLD, "Children". They were playing it EVERYWHERE. He could have easily become another one of those famous trance assholes making millions to this day like Armin Van Buuren or Paul Oakenfold. Instead he released a couple more shitty albums no one has ever heard of filled with slow boring music completely dissimilar from that which made him famous, after which he was completely forgotten by the entire world and then died of cancer. LMAO.

Attached: Robert_Miles_Dreamland_CDCover.jpg (300x300, 12.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYwRXqjiAZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You stupid zoomer fetus faggots don't even know who I'm talking about

I love Rock Howard's theme.

maybe he was just a studiomusician rather then a DJ.

i love garou

Meh I like Armin Van Buuren

Dream trance is so comfy, weather channel vibes

One and One and Fable were decently popular as well

76 was a great album. Saw him at some normie EDM festival a few years back and he still had the best set compared to all the bro DJ's.

>He had the most popular song IN THE WORLD, "Children".
I hate that song so much. 'Hey how do I best show the world of the horrors children faceD in the Yugoslav Wars? I KNOW TECHNO MUSIC!'

I thought this was Dummy by Portishead at first. Now there's an album...

He pretty notoriously did it on purpose. He did not want to make another dreamland. I personally really liked the instrumental parts of 23am and I wonder what it would have been with less meddling from the labels.

Seethe

youtube.com/watch?v=kYwRXqjiAZ8

Children is the worst electronic song ever created.

why did the guy who posted the Tyga video delete his comment?

Children is such a good song but I've literally heard nothing else by this guy.

That's my point. This dumbfuck was on the precipice of lifelong fame and wealth and he fucking blew it. I bet he was poor as shit when he died. I bet he could have afforded better doctors and survived his cancer. What a stupid asshole.

kosovar

I like it

Attached: 253A2EE5-F4FA-44B5-A468-E217BFF0CDBC.jpg (600x800, 112.77K)

He was an actual one hit wonder.