Doja has something really special in her voice...

Doja has something really special in her voice. She’s able to manipulate her voice to sound completely different without losing any of its quality from track to track. She can easily go from making a pop hit to a hip hop banger the next song. She is truly unique and constantly evolving her style. Such an ambitious and talented artist. Crazy she started her insane trajectory with MOO taking off. Honestly just really clever marketing to make a meme song go viral. She’s not only talented and unique but incredibly smart too. Thanks for inspiring me to work harder in my own music Doja!

Attached: 5-42.jpg (1080x1080, 137.9K)

Yass. Now back to twatter

You wouldn’t say this shit 20 years ago

that's a really long way of saying "god i want to fuck doja cat"

End yourself

Attached: not-this-shit-again.jpg (460x523, 120.15K)

kill yourself waifufag

i'll bet when she steps off the toilet after a #2 it looks like a bunch of 2x4 scraps

It's called autotune

dude holy fuck some of you celebrity worshippers are so pathetic

I would

doja cat is an industry plant meant to be a gateway drug for white guys to want to racemix with black women

i thought it was a gateway drug to make white men into faggots, because this thread is gay

also this doja faggot is on discord

That’s a hard sell

Fuck it’s working

You ain't shit, sweetie and you can't stop me tee hee

Boy im glad Any Forums doesn't fall for these thinly veiled coomer threads, nothing but kings in this board

Attached: 1647467661365.jpg (640x640, 77.07K)

Kys

>doja cat is an industry plant
Please learn what "plant" means before posting here

waifufags should all hang

me and her will have sex

this reminds me of this over intellectual 10 paragraph review of yeezus on TMT. it was so surreal how people take pop music so seriously