Why the fuck is no one talking about this? It's their best since get to heaven, arguably even better

Why the fuck is no one talking about this? It's their best since get to heaven, arguably even better

Attached: raw-data-feel.jpg (600x600, 70.88K)

Idk it's fucking amazing.
Shark week got me feeling things they haven't made me felt in a long time.

Whats so special about it? I don't get it.

It's innovative modern pop. I prefer listening to Get To Heaven.

Too good for Any Forums, all the songs are amazing. Leviathan may be their best song

AOTY

I think the techno beats are great, but whoever is singing is just annoying to listen to

idk, It got old after 3 songs for me, but i am keeping an open mind through the album, maybe something impressing will happen... soon...

pizza boy is just awful, Im sorry

fuck, now its making me angry. im at pizza boy, and there is actual potential in this, but they just don't. the same thing why i dont like techno either. it pisses me off when they got a potentialy good thing going, then they just sit on top of it saying its done... fuck half assing songs like this.

shark week sounds like a panic at the disco song

People in here are in full autistic mode defending/shitting on Kendrick and are completely missing out this record, cut UP is their best song in years.

it goes well with the narrative about a broken youthness searching to cope with shitty jobs and the internet.

Start with Get To Heaven then, his voice its a grower but the musicianship on the music is undeniable

It's great, GTH still wins in terms of songwriting for me but this is easily their best since.
I think the hype for this band is just kind of dead, their last two albums were mid and the singles they chose for this album weren't great either, besides Teletype imo. shame, it's a return to form for sure.

>I'll have a Coke
>I'll have a Pepsi now
>You are afraid
>That you're a pizza boy

Attached: pepe-listening-to-music.gif (354x286, 53.29K)

>Is it fun on your own?
>Just you and your mobile phone
idgaf pizza boy is a banger

I can see that this album is a bit underbaked though, there's a really solid foundation on a lot of these tracks but the songwriting isnt pushed as far as GTH.

Attached: 26D594A5-F1BF-4C10-99A6-456867C86C1C.jpg (460x460, 77.17K)

Attached: Untitled.png (1080x637, 329.59K)

First listen was a bit nonplussed. Has grown on me after repeated listens.

>'CAUSE YOU CAN BEND, YOU CAN SLIDE
>YOU CAN PUSH ME TO MY LIMIT
>YOU CAN RUN, YOU CAN CRUSH
>EVERY BLUE BOY ON THE PLANET
>You're in love with the future, I don't know why
>AND YOU CAN HIDE, YOU CAN SEEK
>WITH THAT ULTRAVIOLET AMMO
>YOU CAN SING, YOU CAN PLAY
>MY RIBCAGE LIKE PIANO

This is their slickest chorus yet I fucking love it

Attached: 89618141e685777.gif (1962x1199, 69.95K)

>I've been waiting for you all my life
>(BUT THEY DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT US)
>I'VE BEEN DRINKING THIS SINCE I WAS EIGHT OR NINE

Attached: 1509292841402.jpg (211x207, 10.52K)

based. the ppl who say that sorta shit are insecure cornballs themselves. fuck em.

The last thing I heard from them was Arc, I loved Cough Cough especially - have they done anything that approaches this since then?

Get to Heaven is their magnum opus, far exceeds what was done on Arc. Fever Dream and RE-ANIMATOR are so so, but spawned two fantastic B-sides (Breadwinner and Supernormal). Raw Data Feel is bretty gud

Fever Dream is underrated, Night of the Long Knives, Can't do, Title track and Ivory Tower are among their best

listen to Get to Heaven. there are choice cuts on their last 2 albums that have that vibe (Night of the Long Knifes, Big Climb, Supernormal to name a few), but this album is more straightforward (but still energetic, weird, and really good) electropop.