Liam Gallagher - The World's In Need

Thoughts lads? youtu.be/3qSDiDSQ9i8

Attached: 8ED96487-3F56-4B15-AAE6-87231B74AA5D.jpg (1280x720, 148.95K)

Liam got fat?

He's a bit chubby but it's cuz he has arthritis making it hard to exercise

55 year old guy who chugs booze and snorts blow is REALLY concerned about the state of teh world doe. Deep..

Oldfag here. Saw Oasis live in 1997, bought everything they ever released. Hardcore Oasis lad till I die. With that being said...

He needs to stop. He needs to stop now. Its pathetic. Its Beady Eye parody. His comeback in Summer 2017 was a nice moment, he recovered his voice for a while and there were some great live performances. But he's old. He's fat. He's still wearing a fucking parka at nearly 50 years of age. 25 years ago he was the coolest frontman and best rock singer on the planet. Not anymore.

Please stop, Liam. Stop making shit music for fat blokes in OCS t-shirts and daft zoomers that missed out first time around. Oasis were finished in 2005. You've made a few quid back in recent years after your divorces and bastard kids cleaned you out. You look like a twat mate, your voice is shot, your songs are crap. I saw you belt out Acquiesce live in '97. You were the fucking man. But not now. For the love of God, stop. And please don't get me started on your brother.

Jools Holland makes me want to commit suicide.

I've never listened to the guy himself I've only seen like concerts and shit from YouTube

calm down spastic, he doesn't even write his songs.

He does write some. He mixes it with co-writers though, but I wouldn't be surprised if this one is an original like C'Mon You Know

So what? He never wrote Oasis songs. Whats your point dickhead?

The song is shit but Liam looks good

I love Liam but even excluding musicianship Noel is obviously more interesting, wittier, and the general patrician's choice for favourite gallagher bro

I wouldn't commission him.

>t. filtered by boogie woogie piano

Now that the hype has died down I think most honest people can agree that his solo stuff is a bit naff innit.

Noel don’t you have some low charting turd shows where they don’t serve alcohol to play?

absolute tosser

lol REKT

Attached: 4FF44B11-9550-4106-ABAE-2DF848B40CC0.jpg (1125x1191, 249.44K)

Potato

10/10

why do they hate each other so much btw

Why do you hate fun

I audibly kek'd