Well that was boring

Well that was boring

Attached: 81IINzg+itL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 264.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's funny, cos i'd consider debut her least boring. post, homogenic and vespertine all feel slower but they're really rewarding if you can keep yourself occupied while you listen.

shes hot tho. id suck her dick if she had one.

filtered? how did you find big time sensuality boring, the thing bangs

Don't complain anymore,or you'll be invaded by the Bjork Army.

Yeah, I don't think this album does much these days if you aren't into dance music. I'm not into that side of the record either, but I do enjoy songs like Come To Me and Venus As A Boy. Stuff like Violently Happy though, don't really need it.

Well you're just a cocksucking faggot

I’ve listened all the way up to Vespertine so far and I’d say Debut is probably her most “uninteresting” album, although I feel like that’s too strong of a word because it’s still very good. Her subsequent albums are just that good and much more detailed. I love her so much bros.

the lyrics to come to me hurt my chest bros

she's perfect though

youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y

>"boring"
Low attention span smartphone zoomer detected.
Same here user. Everything about this song is perfect.

The Sugarcubes were peak

It's not as cohesive as her later albums, but it's still pretty solid. I definitely wouldn't call it boring. If anything it tries too hard to not be boring and ends up being too scattershot with all its left turns.

"don't let poets lie to you."

She just tossed that off like it wasn't profound.

i'm convinced all the musician my friends tell me to listen to are trash

Least deranged Bjork fan

whats wrong with wanting to suck a hot girls dick?

I really don't understand, why does this Icelandic girl with an ear screeching voice who makes boring electro-pop has an army of shills?

get a load of this dumbass

She's was as cute as could be and utterly insane.

Wtf do you like this much about her?

shes hot what do you not understand. how do you listen to her and think "man if she had a dick i would be gagging it down no question"

She's what you might call an artist. It's fine if you don't get it, you don't have to. She is certainly strange. Enjoy her shit or don't, she isn't hurting anyone.

I just think she’s neat.