Holy shit

Holy shit.

Attached: 1634122538870.jpg (787x471, 247.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5NoQg8LdDk
youtube.com/watch?v=1n2gJ9TD1fE
youtube.com/watch?v=OfoleCtKUA0
youtube.com/watch?v=g1ESg6DaZ-g
youtube.com/watch?v=aQzQSYyAYI0
youtube.com/watch?v=4PafUgFiaaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dawg nobody knows what this is from just a screen cap of a music video. You should at least give a link or something.

It's Polyfilla, that shitty hipster band.

Ugh, fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5NoQg8LdDk

If this shit doesn't do lovely things to your soul you should probably not be on Any Forums

Why is morning Any Forums filled with the worst bait of all time? I swear it’s like this every day.

>If this shit doesn't do lovely things to your soul you should probably not be on Any Forums
Listen to some 80s King Crimson and stop being a faggot.

The whole math rock aesthetic gets old fast, like ygwei malmsteem did, but nice to hear incorporation of Spanish guitar.

6.5/10 good effort

Attached: 1649856397553.jpg (1024x534, 84.1K)

Also for those wondering its an Ibanez sc500n custom build presumably future signature guitar

Thanks I was wondering.

Man, you guys are dicks in here. I just wanted to share some good sounds I just found out about just now.

Attached: 1627235437902.jpg (653x490, 95.39K)

It's trite and embarrassing, you should be ashamed

Attached: 1652988052864.gif (220x179, 369.84K)

I imagine this would appeal to a lot of detractors of their previous music but the detractors have detracted for so long they probably wouldn't admit they enjoyed this even, if they did

This tim henson fag is an instagram meme guitarist. There's a whole century worth of guitarists worth checking out. Quit listening to this shit.

Are you 60 years old or just coping hard??

How is this supposed to be appealing to the people (me) that doesn't like his music? It's literally the same shit

Nta but quit baiting

Attached: 1652827096691.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

This kinda shit appeals to people who think Radiohead is weird and on the cutting edge. This shit sucks. It's not even impressive. Try listening to Hella or Toe or Lightning Bolt if you want some actual cool math rock.

Attached: tyler's market.png (700x700, 30.89K)

>he thinks accusing others repeatedly of bait makes for good bait

Attached: 1631927212286.png (622x622, 47.8K)

It's slightly less wanky and shreddy than previous works, and more sonically pleasant to listen to, I also think it flows better than other stuff.

I'd unironically rather listen to Tyler's live performance or Nashville noises than this
At least Tyler's music is entertaining in a bad way, this polyphia shit is just boring and that comes from someone that almost exclusively listens to solo guitar work

it's not very good, also that guitar sound on the start is absolutely horrendous, learn to fucking grip the actual strings.

>failed "guitarists"

derivative trash

this is not how talking about things work.

>how I sleep at night knowing ive never and will never listen to more than 10 seconds of this shit
Cope

Attached: 1652974024625.png (319x319, 145.67K)

Like I suggested before, try some 80s King Crimson. Fripp and Belew blow this little twink out of the water. Listen to the Allmans at the Fillmore East. Listen to Women, a band that actually tried to move guitar music forward. Just stop listening to this shit.

>cope
What in this context is the other user "coping" with? Did you just say that because your cool online friends say it?

Ugh, MLAATR was such a shit show. You should kill yourself for posting it.

He's (you) are coping because I don't like his twink boy band and resorting to ad homs instead of giving any actual reasons to listen

You shut your fat murderous mouth EIGHT FUCKING NOW

Coping that others don't share his taste in music quite obviously

please link something by Women that you think was trying to push guitar forward, because my quick google search has not yielded anything that could be described like that

OBVIOUS bait thread gets 30+ replies in just a few minutes. This place really does suck giga fucking mega dick. You’re all retards and I am also retarded actually.

awful

Fags on here try to call them derivative, which they were on a couple songs, but post one song that sounds close to any of these:
youtube.com/watch?v=1n2gJ9TD1fE
youtube.com/watch?v=OfoleCtKUA0
youtube.com/watch?v=g1ESg6DaZ-g
youtube.com/watch?v=aQzQSYyAYI0

>This whole thread

God I fucking hate guitarists

Attached: 1412149350052.gif (474x268, 1.18M)

You do not deserve the right to Any Forums.

Attached: shitsallretarded.jpg (1274x830, 391.2K)

This

Tim's Ibanez guitars have a built in compressor and noisegate.

I don't really listen to this sort of music but what about this is pushing guitar forward? That band squid that mu pushed for a while has sections very reminiscent of this

Kek

I just listened to them. Hella is just recordings of three rats in tin buckets panicking and banging around, Toe has some okay instruments that are completely ruined by awful vocals sung in pukeworthy Engrish, and Lightning Bolt literally just gave me a headache and a T spike. Awful.

Yeah, and Women came 10 years before them you bumbling faggot.

I refuse to believe you're impressed by Tim Henson, but this this sounds like shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=4PafUgFiaaw