Raw Data Feel is out. Say something nice about it

Raw Data Feel is out. Say something nice about it

Attached: 191334-everything-everything-raw-data-feel.jpg (1200x1200, 59.66K)

I dislike pretty much everything everything I've heard from them

This too is raw data.

Leviathan is a cool track

The instrumentals are good but fuck me if "chucking a bunch of Any Forums posts into an AI to make lyrics for me" is such a bad move from someone who wrote Man Alive and Get to Heaven.

Didn't he say that those lyrics ended up being only around 5% of the album?

Yeah but the stinkers really show, and the highlights aren't high enough to counteract.
>Listen to your momma
>She's old
?????

It is a pretty bad lyric, but it's not hard to ignore when 20 seconds later it's followed by an amazing chorus

True, thank fuck there's some real groovy tracks later on that are solid through and through. HEX and My Computer are fantastic.

Hoping it connects with me more on a full listen than just the singles did, regardless Teletype was a pretty great track, I hope the whole thing has a bit more urgency. Re-Animator didn't have a ton, which worked pretty damn well, but I don't know if personally I'd be with that being a whole new direction

Either way I'm sure it'll be at the very least a good record, DLing it now

sounds like late 00s/ early 2010s radio indie lmao

they unironically did that sound better than anyone in the early 2010s

I dunno, the coke and pepsi line hit me immediately, like that line sold me on the prospect of it

That hook is carried entirely by the delivery, though I do hum to myself quite often now I'LL HAVE A COKE, I'LL HAVE A PEEEEEEEPSI NOWWW so I guess it worked

Their single choices baffle me outside of Get to Heaven. Right away, Metroland is Burning is better than 3/4 singles released before today.

Cut UP!, HEX, and My Computer are instantly clicked with me. I can tell I'm gonna be enjoying this album for years go come.

Listening now. Just recently got into this band, not all of their songs necessarily stick with me, but I think my favorite thing is the dude’s voice. Super unique

finally dropped over here. I've loved Teletype since it dropped, its still a standout for me along with Metroland, Cut Up and Kevin's Car after a first listen, but it's all pretty good. their best album since GTH probably.

Hex and cut up are fucking bangers

How about that line from my computer: "You're in love with the future, I don't know why"
I'm telling you, they're onto something with this AI shit

I'm not foreseeing wanting to listen to this a second time. Like, it's ok. That's about it.