I COULDN'T SLEEP IN MY BED AT NIGHT

I COULDN'T SLEEP IN MY BED AT NIGHT

Attached: YMO_NaughtyBoys.jpg (320x315, 12.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFtOfwlGWOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SEE HOW THE WORLD GOING ROUND
YOU'VE GOT TO HELP YOURSELF

Attached: weezer.png (640x640, 337.76K)

i'd take the one on the right

>tfw when I bought a 1983 vinyl of Naughty Boys in Hong Kong three years ago
>tfw when I had it with me in Singapore when Ryuuichi was there on tour
>tfw when I didn't know he was there at the time so I never got to see him or get it signed
I'll never forgive myself

Attached: arghhhhhhhh.jpg (300x300, 9.52K)

I'M RUNNING THROUGH THE WILD LANDS

youtube.com/watch?v=yFtOfwlGWOA

my favorite YMO album and I think it's because Yukihiro Takashi shines through more. I know the other two have more of an established reputation but I genuinely love the guy. check this album out if you crave more Naughty Boys vibes

Attached: neuromatic-reissue-vinyl.jpg (600x600, 116.61K)

Yes, maybe the other two have a more noticable catalogue, but all YMO are such great musicians, they are a world class combo of great musicians, the three of them are essential for the sound, even Akiko and the other musicians they use in live performances are great.
YMO is so hip and cool this world doesn't deserve them.

I FEEL SO BAD
MY SPIRITS WEAK

I pray they get together one more time. Sakamoto is busy with his next solo album though, and scoring more film

Should I listen to Naughty Boys or BGM next after SSS?

After sss listen to self titled then technodelic then bgm and listen to naughty boys last.

Just listen in release order. YMO has three eras basically, debut through Multiplies, the more experimental era with BGM and Technodelic (their masterpiece IMO and one of my favourite albums ever), and then the more accessible Naughty Boys and Service.

Got to see their "farewell" concert film 'Propaganda' in a theater a few weeks ago.

Also Naughty Boys (Instrumental) is their best album, best single track is either Rydeen or Light in Darkness.

Takahashi's solo work is underrated. Though admittedly I haven't helped with that, the only albums of his I listened to is Tomorrow's Just Another Day and Saravah.

Kai-koh is my favourite song of theirs.

Great album, Takahashi the true genius of the band. Also, Hosono and Sakamoto feature on every track on that album iirc so it might as well be a YMO one

Love that film, that must've been amazing, I'm actually listening to that live album now, it's their best work I think. Too bad they fucked up the drums on the Eno mix to lower them, they're the best part lol

Harry Styles said his new album is named after Hosono House so get ready for Hosono to blow up on tiktok and be used in shitty memes

>Akiko
I love her more than anything except for my wife. The two studio and one live album of hers with YMO are beyond words

>live album
Check out any of their live shows from 79 on YouTube. Outstanding stuff

I swear I've seen every one of their albums mentioned as some user's "favorite of all time" so I guess there's a lot to take in and enjoy. Noted on release order, I've listened to their debut I think it was the USA mix.