He literally raps about one thing and only one thing

He literally raps about one thing and only one thing

Attached: Pusha-T.jpg (468x538, 133.8K)

and he excels at it, like no one else.
Problem?

The genre of rap is mostly confined to very specific subjects though, not really his fault.

so? I equate it to a character actor - this nigga does one thing but he fucking smokes anyone else who tries it.

It's Almost Dry > Mr. Morale.

Mr. Morale is literally shifting culture as we speak

>Mr. Morale is literally shifting culture as we speak
kek woo tranny tranny tranny like that wasn't talked about enough before. It's Almost Dry is actually a good album. Mr. Morale is a cringy whinge session.

It's so deep. I'm listening and learning. As a white person, it's not for me to form an opinion but I understand that it is a masterpiece.

Attached: soyoboy.jpg (600x556, 34.95K)

pusha t has aoty

He's so fucking cringe

Cocaine's Doctor Seuss

He was literally rapping about cocaine in a Christmas song.

What product does he provide again?

>one thing and only one thing
BALL SO HARD MFERS WANNA FIND ME

>revives your career

Attached: Drake-670x390.jpg (670x390, 44.82K)

it's almost dry > kendrick's album

>does one thing insanely well
TOO BE HONEST I have ZERO intention of listening to pusha have a fight with his wife on the track. Pusha understands he actually has to make good songs that people want to listen to.

It's almost dry album of the year 9/10

Don't get me wrong. I like push in small doses but for real. This guy has 0 creativity. It's only because he's cosigned by ye that anyone fucks with him.

>same flows
>same subject matter
>the dope is [insert old white person name]
Like we get it push. Youre a father with a wife and a kid. How about you rap about that? Your CEO of good music. Rap about that. There's literally thousands of things you could rap about, your brother, your business endeavors. No, he's still rapping about coke. Funny part is that push wasn't even a dealer. He knew a few dealers. All this talk about off the boat and shit wasn't him. Who the fucks life is he rapping about?

Shut the fuck up you absolute faggot

Attached: limmy-rage.gif (640x360, 2.91M)

It's Almost Dry is not better than DAYTONA. The only DAYTONA level song is Just So You Remember

It’s his specialty it’s like his muse is cocaine. I find it impressive how he’s been able to stick to it without repeating himself.

>i used to be poor
>the hood is hard
>black people
thats 3 things, user.

>The genre of rap is mostly confined to very specific subjects though
the underachievers used to rap about the nature of reality and taking DMT. i miss early 2010s hip hop when everyone was doing drugs together and conscious party rap was a thing.