Was this the last good album?

was this the last good album?

Attached: 6665A657-077B-49D0-950A-4EBE275C6ED7.jpg (300x300, 138.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftV_XepIwpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*the least good album

Among the good albums

Their last hoorah before going full on pop, yes.

we won megadethsisterds

The amount of good Megadeth and Metallica albums are same, both sold out after their forth.

yes, and also their best

is this album a good way to get into prog? I like it, I also like mastodon's first, but tool and opeth sound like shit to me

Actually, I think The Black Album was their last good album, but I haven't listened to Hardwired, or Funeral Magnet yet.

this is sad but true

this isn't kpop related read the rules faggot and get off my board

Lol no
Last good album was Ride and it was already worse than KEA
MoP is decent
Rest is dogshite

Nah. Load is actually a really good album and a pleb filter.

ReLoad is alright but it's clearly just a collection of songs that weren't good enough for Load.

Death Magnetic and Hardwired are also pretty solid.

Come to think of it, St-Anger is their only "bad" studio album.

>prog
>metallica

based, Load is the greatest pleb filter in metal

*Reload

you forgot about ((re))load

youtube.com/watch?v=ftV_XepIwpo

nah, Load is a great album, ReLoad is just a collection of songs. I love ReLoad because it has an energy and speed that is lacking in Load, but it's clearly just Metallica playing with 90s groove metal and grunge. I mean for fuck's sake the intro to Bad Seed is literally the intro riff to Pantera - I'm Broken but slightly different.

Load is a more coherent album about depression and drug addiction while ReLoad is just a bunch of outtakes. Lots of good songs, but they don't make an album.

Metallica was only good when they were pure thrash. Everything after Metal up your Ass is shit.

pure thrash is the worst metal genre in the world
the only pure thrash band is Exodus and they fucking SUCK

it was the peak of Metallica's songwriting and musicianship. their most mature, cohesive album.

Imagine the rest

Metallica never made a bad album

So true
Thrash fags killed metal