There are people on this board who can't separate the instruments in a song while listening to them all at the same time

>there are people on this board who can't separate the instruments in a song while listening to them all at the same time
>there are people on this board who cant represent music visually in their mind so as to be better able to identify patterns and complexity
>there are people on this board who cant immediately tell the quality of an album by only the first 10 seconds of the first song
>there are people on this board who have never seriously listened to classical music
>there are people on this board who cant sense emotionality in voice and instrument timbres
>there are people on this board who dont naturally create and add on their own harmonies and melodies while listening to music
>there are people on this board who have never played an instrument or attempted to compose music
>there are people on this board who are unironically filtered by trout mask replica

Attached: itcotck.png (600x599, 648.12K)

>emotionality

Attached: 1353956709498.jpg (296x332, 13.5K)

>>there are people on this board who cant immediately tell the quality of an album by only the first 10 seconds of the first song
This is so fucking garbage. By that logic all Beatlefags would have nothing to listen. Some intro songs are just that, intros. A 1-2 minute of ambient music building up to the main songs of the album. Imagine judging a album because of that. Even if the album starts without a intro and goes straight into a "real" song, some songs still take 30, 40 even a minute of barely audible sounds before starting with the real shit. If this is how you judge albums then you should fucking kill yourself. This idiotic take of yours instantly nullifies the rest, which were pretty cool and I agreed with most of them. Oh and I'm sure you listened to the first 10 secs of TMR and said yeah bro this is definitely gonna be a great album. Fuck outta here.

is a real word that works in the context of what i wrote
fag

based

Attached: Piccolo_Doc.png (456x549, 119.88K)

>Oh and I'm sure you listened to the first 10 secs of TMR and said yeah bro this is definitely gonna be a great album.
thats exactly what i did, as a matter of fact, i didnt say anything and just started laughing hysterically bc of how good it was
and excluding ambient intros and whatnot my point still stands, good music is good for its entirety

All but the third point are unbelievably based.

Attached: aristotlebball.gif (512x640, 3.51M)

>emotionality
MUH FEELS

I listened to hundreds of albums and I literally don't know what a note is or how a single instrument sounds like. Catchiness is the single aspect of music that matters. Everything else is pseud delusion.

depressing post

You're retarded

>there are people on this board who dont naturally create and add on their own harmonies and melodies while listening to music
lmao I always do this and sometimes I forget that the bits that I add in my head aren't actually a part of the song

That person is you.

I can only do the first two on acid.

I do feel like I'm missing out, how do I start doing all that OP is talking about?

listen to more music with real instruments, learn some music theory, and try learning an instrument or two. also, listen to music with headphones while stoned or on acid. good luck :D

>I listened to hundreds of albums and I literally don't know what a note is or how a single instrument sounds like.
LMAO "what is this SOUND??? it goes like 'ping ping ping" what is THAT?? and this one that goes like "bwuammmm bwooom"?? can anyone tell me what these mysterious noises are???"

I mean the OP is mostly a bait post but I don't know look up instrument demonstrations on youtube. You will get more out of music if you treat it as something more than background noise.

made me kek out loud, thanks

>>there are people on this board who cant immediately tell the quality of an album by only the first 10 seconds of the first song
there can be other good songs in between
>there are people on this board who are unironically filtered by trout mask replica
so what music does one need to listen to get it? Shoenberg and Coltrane?

its a bit of a bait but i do all of the things i mentioned and others who claim to enjoy music should do most as well
you just need to be able to do this
>separate the instruments in a song while listening to them all at the same time
both schoenberg and coltrane are great but it doesnt matter what you listen to all you have to do is give it your undivided attention
do what some other anons have said and smoke weed beforehand
i remember you, tmr will click eventually, but its not THAT good, its only one of the best rock albums, i think there are plenty of classical and jazz albums (not as many) which are better
i used to only be able to do the first on shrooms but now i can do it all the time im not sure what changed, but the second ive always been able to do since i have syensthesia
i think synesthesia helps me do the first thing
kek

i cant do any of that bullshit but i like trout mask replica. i just think it sounds neat

Mr. Based. Whenever i'm listening to something bland (nothing wrong with a simple composition in the right context though) I love to fill in a part of the song with a little ornamentation in my brain

>Misspelt Schoenberg

kek