Is it true that Birdman the rap mogul raped dudes?

Is it true that Birdman the rap mogul raped dudes?

Attached: birdman.jpg (1600x1068, 342.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jLT7GQYNhI
youtu.be/Qi818sVon_g
youtu.be/9-DNG6Sv-f0
youtube.com/watch?v=ms4O5vsW7GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Demonic
Looks like a sea creature you would find 20,000 ft underwater

Didn't he kill 2pac

Birdman is pretty high up in the Cash Money organization. Do you think he rapes dudes himself or just sends his goons out to rape them?

legendary moment right here

youtube.com/watch?v=4jLT7GQYNhI

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No he gets them to bring them to him then he rapes them. Like the goosh goosh video

Looking like bowser

put some respeck on it

>Demonic
Have you even heard some of his raps? He's demonic as hell.

Every time I spit these motherfuckers want to quote shit
But I don't write lyrics I write books full of potions
Put you underneath the Earth's surface
Thought I told you bitches that I sleep with these demons that I worship
Cause shit's deeper than the blood I'm submerged in
Black checkered floor with the red velvet curtain

spooky

Woah dude lil ugly mane would never

He's the ugliest dude in rap. He and Cardi B would have made a good couple. Ugliest dude, ugliest ho.

youtu.be/Qi818sVon_g
youtu.be/9-DNG6Sv-f0

Am I just misremembering things, or is there also a funny clip where Birdman is on stage with some bitches and is like "let's get some dudes up here"

Found it. It's hardly proof Birdman is gay or anything, but it is funny to hear him yell "I fuck wit niggas too!"

youtube.com/watch?v=ms4O5vsW7GM

All rappers are faggots that had to suck Jewish producer cocks to become famous.

Cmon man, raping dudes is gay, he just has prison wives on the outside

Nah you thinking of Biggie.

>Phil Carson, a former FBI agent who investigated the case for two years, said in an interview with the New York Post that the hit was arranged by Suge Knight, the founder of Death Row Records, as retaliation for the murder of Tupac Shakur. A further revelation by the ex-agent was that the target of the hit was not actually Notorious, whose real name was Christopher Wallace, but fellow rapper and founder of Bad Boy Records, Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs.

Next to Suge who wasn't a man fucker, he is one of the most evil people in hip hop history, other than fucking people out of their royalties, he probably raped some young rappers, i know for a fact he clapped some girls and guys for a fee with his goons when they dissed him back in the day, plus there's the picture of him kissing Lil Wayne on the mouth.....Sick shit, satanic black magic shit. I mean, he started as a crack fiend, his first release ever was titled ''I Need A Bag Of Dope''. google it, it's from '93. and he was prolly sucking niggas off for the dope..sick shit.

rape mogul