What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Kendrick_Lamar_-_Damn.png (316x316, 203.69K)

The 2016 election and the eternal seethe it caused

DAMN is better than Mr. Morale

Attached: 6413641166.jpg (409x612, 42.85K)

SO I WAS TAKING A DUMP THE OTHER DAY

I'm seriously having a hard time understanding how someone listens to this dude's music and then goes "wow this is a masterpiece", just why?

Since we're on the subject, I've noticed he doesn't really get many youtube views. It's like someone spent a lot of money on him and they are trying to push it on people, but no one's really interested, so they are trying to convince everyone that it's more artistically meaningful than it actually is. No one seems to care about it, in reality, only for the brief moment when it represents a political ?context ?signifier. Then it goes away, like Fiona Apple's last album. It's like there's about 1 million people that see this is an obligation, or ?allieship, and then they immediately disappear once they no longer feel pressured to care, or maybe 1 million is the maximum amount of shills a big record company is willing to pay for endless hype bullshit.

Humble has over 1.6 billion plays on spotify, he's hardly being 'pushed'

Blew his artistic load

I don't care that you're right, I still believe what I wrote.

look, fair

truly the spirit of social media personified.

Gigabased

one album wonder. good kid maad city was his only good album

I think in his younger years he thought he had to hide behind jazzy instrumentals. Now he has enough confidence to make the music not detailed or interesting at all

Its not as good as Mister Peppers.

Damn is my most listened to album from him and I've been listening since Section.80

does Any Forums unironically dislike kendrick or is it just Any Forumsfags assmad that kanye isn't as good?

ass mad chinlets

but, user, he had the pianos, and the tap dancing!
the tap dancing sounds especially good w/ subwoofers

Good Kid, Mad City is a genuinely wonderful album. It has good individual tracks, a uniting theme, and moves forward like a novel. It made everybody praise him to high heaven and expect nothing but greatness from him forever after. Instead he's steadily released worse and worse music.

>tpab
>worse than gkmc
I love both very dearly and I think you are crazy if you like gkmc but don't appreciate the highest highs he reached with tpab