Mfw the Ukranians win Eurovision out of pitiness

>mfw the Ukranians win Eurovision out of pitiness

Attached: b27.jpg (680x549, 29.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KJSrbvtDbW0
youtube.com/watch?v=CziHrYYSyPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you saying eurovision was never more than a circlejerk?

I listened to bith semi-finals and Ukraine just has the best song. The rest are some sad english ballads

It's either le sad slow slop or generic pop song BUT with le ethnic instrument

what else is there to make?

youtu.be/KJSrbvtDbW0
Romania had this subtle commentary at gipsy music and general anti-gipsy sentiment while still remaining traditional and very catchy but the jury here obviously rejected it. I think it had the potential to get to the finals, many people praised it, even foreigners.

Burger here, how much does Eurovision actually fucking matter to Europeans? In America we have the Oscars which are just a rich people / social commentary circlejerk, is it similar for Eurovision? Based on the presentation it doesn't look like a celebration of music

Attached: unknown - 2022-04-02T154231.682.png (614x601, 228.52K)

>mfw OP is so disagreeable and cynical that they must go against the grain out of principle instead of sincerity, IE a cuck

Attached: 1652524825938.jpg (679x549, 47.83K)

it's a meaningless show where the most dumbed down, social friendly song wins. it's not even limited to european countries anymore, we have the illegitimate state of israel and even fucking australia (yes, you read it right, australia, not austria) on the show. truly a clown fest

i only watched the first semi-final and moldova was based. they told all this electronic bs to go fuck themselves and did this folksy song that seemed to be related to the country

this shit is bad, it seemed like i was at a summer festival with so much electronic music. and don't get me started on that wolf banana song

it has less and less value every year. especially after israel won with that stupid song youtube.com/watch?v=CziHrYYSyPc i'll let you guess why

my country won it once like 5 years ago and it was topic of discussion for the next few months and then people just kinda forgot about it

>the only two types of music are sad slow and generic pop
Bottom of the barrel two digit iq retard trash

Isn't that why Israel won a few years ago? They're not even frigging European.

euros dont have much quality television so this and the world cup are the only thing they watch

it's a glorified musikantenstadel

>Burger here, how much does Eurovision actually fucking matter to Europeans?
It doesn't really apart from as a night of camp telly for gays and white women.

Lovely boobs. While I've never been a fan of this hipster band (oh, look at us, we're so much more different than other bands, we have flutes and we're making manele influenced music), the song was pretty good and it's one of the few music video that I actually like. It was the perfect song for Eurovision: silly as fuck, catchy, rather unusual combination of styles and a chick with big boobs. Zdob & Zdub has a pretty nice song, Moldova always knew what it takes to make a good show and we can learn a lot from them, but it seems that we always send the blandest, dullest possible shit to represent us.
I have listened to that song and it's like all of that gay radio pop from 15 years ago, but somehow even worse, if that's possible. I always hated this faux Spanish larping many Romanians do. It's cringe beyond belief. Also what the fuck is with that gypsy's name we're sending this year, does he sexually identify as a Subaru or what?

It matters far less than the Oscars if at all, desu. It's treated pretty much as a "talent" TV show, only this has a wider media coverage. Hardly any artist competing could do a sell-out club tour on the continent.

>out of pitiness
"Out of pity" will suffice

Dude, they are seriously considering Ukraine winning. Their music I admit has more effort than most, but if they actually did it, not only the victory will feel pitiful, they have to host the damn contest too which is a much further insult. Half of the reparation budget will go to Eurovision 2023, imagine that shit. Ukrainians really can't get some break. Ffs just don't let them win or at least move the venues into other places, pure simple imo.

imagine watching eurovision
imagine thinking literally any of the songs are good

No one that I have met irl really gave a shit or knew what it was

did bono hand them the award?