His new album is proof that Kanye > Kendrick and that statement can no longer be disputed

His new album is proof that Kanye > Kendrick and that statement can no longer be disputed

Attached: Pulitzer2018-portraits-kendrick-lamar.jpg (800x1413, 313.81K)

p.s. if you came to this thread to be a moralfag kys

Kendrick
>wife and kids, stable family, reliably 8/10+ music

Kanye
>divorced and being cucked in front of the entire world, barely allowed to see his kids, having schizo breakdowns every week, hasn't had a good album since Pablo
Hmmm haha

They aren't even remotely comparable in terms of artistry though.

Kanye is like a composer. His priority is to create sound and compositions. To sonically challenge himself and listeners.

Kendrick is a poet and author. He pulls from theater and public speaking tools to deliver. He prioritizes lyricism over everything.

Both will be remembered, Kanye probably for longer.

Nah. Midsteppers was like a 7.
Ye's dropped a couple of like 4s in his years.

>makes music
>prioritizes words over the music
Maybe your nigga should write a book

I literally said Kanye is more important what more do you want? I'm not gonna play into your argument just so you can supplement your lack of social activity.

I just think it's weird that a fucking musician prioritizes the least important thing about music.

>He prioritizes lyricism over everything
>his lyrics are garbage and he has an annoying squeaky voice
sasuga, kendrick.

>Kanye
> I gonna go off my meds and do some crazy shit then make an album that's somewhat introspective but ultimately unapologetic every album cycle
>Kendrick
>I ain't gonna be y'all's puppet. I choose me. Stop fetishizing celebrities as saviors.
I respect Kendrick. He could have tried to make a new TPAB everytime. Instead he had some stories to tell, some things to get off his chest, and if you don't like it, shrug.

These descriptions are the exact same are you retarded?

>He prioritizes lyricism over everything.
AYO MUH DICK LE KYRIE RAMADAN VAX NO CAP I FUCK YT GIRLS CUZ THEY RACIST FR FR

i dont know anyone irl who listened to donda in full
and i know people who didnt even know he made a sequel to it

meanwhile me n the boys have been putting this new k dot joint on repeat

no one knows who kanye is anymore, cope

Kanye's music influences everybody. Kendrick only ponders to a certain demographic.

>Kendrick only ponders to a certain demographic
Yeah, people who listen to music.

Kendrick has a huge messiah complex

>composers aren't poets or authors nor do the sounds they create have any narrative
>what is program music

You will be hearing MM&TBS-type beats for the next few years whether you like it or not

Everybody listens to Kanye that's why people consider him the best in the game. The VAST majority of Kendricks fan base is blacks. One appeals to everyone. One only appeals mostly to black people. You understand now?

back to Any Forums racist

boring neo soul that everyone and their mother has already done?