Bashes political correctness

>bashes political correctness
>makes the most safe non controversial album of the year

Attached: 1D749790-7858-43A0-9319-AEDDB46E1505.jpg (999x1765, 2.06M)

>non safe album
>faggot
>white girl say nigga
>fucked a white woman at 16 for retaliation
>mom was abused
>daddy issues
>Dr. Sebi
And thats just tye major stuff. Easily the most controversial album of the year

>>makes the most safe non controversial album of the year
That's false though? You may disagree with his opinions, but he's taking a big risk by stating them

>aggressively supports and defends transgenderism
>admits to black supremacy views
>claims rampant sexual abuse exists in the rap industry
>admits that he's fucked up and completely drops the hard tough rapper persona
This is literally the most controversial mainstream release from anyone in the last 20 years

Big risk about stating what? Are we living in the bush era? Supporting trans rights is only controversial on this retarded site. Everywhere else you’ll see a rainbow flag flying

>Album starts and opens with jazzy overtones
>"WHY COME I FINNA BE BLACK AN SHIET"
>generic trap beat
>"NIGGA STOP BUYING SHIT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"
>"I LOVE FUCKING WHITE WOMEN WAKANDA STRONG MY ANCESTORS ARE SMILING ON ME IMPERIAL"
>poppy overproduced bullshit track
>"FUCK YOU NIGGA FUCK YOU BITCH FUCK YOU NIGGA FUCK YOU BITCH ×15"
>"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"
>"I LOVE MY DADDY UwU"
>"I LOVE MY MOMMY ^_^"
>"AUNTY WAS A TRANNY, FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT..... NIGGA"
>forgettable garbage ensues
>"UHM ALL YOU HATERS OUT THERE BETTER NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY HECKING ALBUMERINO"
>brapping and shitting noises as I release my bowels before flushing the album

Fuck this nigga

Attached: 1646165889205.png (487x613, 188.63K)

>let the white girl come up on stage and say nigger
>sat her ass down in front of the crowd, it made me snicker
>now my career's just gettin' bigger
>like my finger on the trigger
>after the KFC buffet
>with fat bitches playin' croquet
>in the back lawn
>with dashawn
>my nigga butch
>is on the crutch
>sippin' henny
>counin' pennies
>tryin to make a buck
>like it's breaking on the slave plantation
>...no cap

isn't this because kendrick's earlier albums were intentionally designed to create controversy and be talked about because of its discussion topic? I mean I like kungfu kenny but damn's biggest inspiration being literally fox news kinda feels like attention baiting and lacking creative inspirarion. gkmc to bait in dr dre, tpab baiting in the pro black movements, it's kinda pathetic honestly

maybe he's criticising what he's done maybe he hates himself, that's the impression I got off the album. which again is quite uncreative

not sonically though, its pretty boring shit

The purpose of the album is to directly call out "societies" obsession with identity politics, materialism, culture wars, and self-destructive habits all while taking a stance of acceptance for people that are hurting for reasons other than just being black. He's basically throwing away his position of "MY LIFE SUCKS CUZ IM BLACK" and standing at "Shit is a lot worse for a lot more people and I'm sick of pretending that black people are the only people that matter just because they're black".

Obviously as someone who is clearly obsessed with identity politics you wouldn't understand this.

>Supporting trans rights is only controversial on this retarded site. Everywhere else you’ll see a rainbow flag flying
You understand that reddit isn't the real world. Trans right are still controversial in the black community. So is the vax. So is talking about daddy issues and abuse. This is his boldest album by far. Not to mention white people will freak out and call him racist for his black pride.

Well what do you want from him? I think the style of beats he used were much different than his other works. If you want him to push the boundaries of beat producing, he's not your guy. Plus he already did that a bit with tpab

Based Textbook Goalpost Move

that's exactly what I said faggot I just don't think he's taken an interesting direction in response to it

ty

This. He got intersectional-pilled. This is his most feminist album so far, but he isn't afraid of calling out toxic femininity too. He's based as fuck.

it's literally only controversial to people who don't give a shit about Kendrick or rap, user

would rather play elden ring desu, this shit is duller than a ducks ass

Then why are all the retards here trying to cancel him now because he mentioned the vax?

>>admits to black supremacy views
where?

when he sticks his super wakanda dong in a dutch girl and channels the spirit of yakub

Nowhere. Retards here think he must be a black supremacist for calling out the shitty behavior of white people

White people are insanely tolerant of blacks.
If there were any black people in my third-world shithole country they would've all been taken to prison or straight up gotten beat up on the streets.

He’s literally admitted to being a black Israelite. That how he linked up with Kodak

Pipe down jigaboo. Segregation now, segregation forever.

Attached: 160402-frady-george-wallace-tease_jtmian.jpg (1566x880, 118.74K)

So what? Nothing wrong with being proud of his ethnicity. It's not like his people enslaved and exploited everyone else for most of history

>being proud of something that is beyond your control
lmao

Being weak is nothing to be proud of.

to me it feels like he's taken this view but instead of in a position of actual disagreement with his past self and ironically humility he's using it to show how much 'wiser' or whatever the fuck he is

like the album's all about repentance but that's only toward shitty things he's done in the past and he's still really smug about his 'realisation' to the extent that instead of showing embarrassment he's getting aggresive about it again. he no doubt has a god complex which should be pretty apparent to anyone not kendrick blinded

The black Israelite movement is literally a black supremacist group that bashes every other race and believes in deluded bullshit