Vocaroo thread tonight guys?

Vocaroo thread tonight guys?

vocaroo.com/1aNt0fnWnaoK
>TFW realized I stole the chord progression about halfway through

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-202845.jpg (1080x1076, 160.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1b35Fk2xU4BU
vocaroo.com/1aNt0fnWnaoK
voca.ro/1nDGktCLzjQN
vocaroo.com/1lWb7LGc6qoB
vocaroo.com/1fSL83HfU4Ac
vocaroo.com/1gXzd3HcneBI
voca.ro/1n6G8VLEXtD6
vocaroo.com/12mRH7NemgdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not if I have something to say about it

you forgot to sage me

i didn't. sorry to bother. it's not letting me delete it for some reason

>based vocaroo thread is about to be bumped off
>"not if I have something to say about it"

is what i meant

oh makes sense

let it die i say. let someone more competent and capable make a thread, this will never take off because i fucking suck too much

yesterday night i came up with this idea
vocaroo.com/1b35Fk2xU4BU

>vocaroo.com/1aNt0fnWnaoK
is this a cover? if not, sounds like something that i can't place. very nice nonetheless

>let it die
no way 8)

sounds like an early greenday song but about abusing prescription drugs instead of recreational ones. I dig it.
the chord progression could use one more chord IMO. Sounds like alexander skip spence.

song I made a while back
voca.ro/1nDGktCLzjQN

Attached: dog snout mush.jpg (898x1024, 98.65K)

>one more chord IMO
found one. thanks! it does sound better

your voice is so familiar, sounds like young ben kweller, with a touch of Jeff Tweedy

>ben kweller
ahaha ty! i love this dude. On My Way is a killer song

sounds really familiar too, this is bop.

yeah i thought it sounded like green day but then i realized i straight up stole the chord progression from where is my mind by the pixies

this one started as a write-a-song-in-30-minutes challenge and then it just went all over the place:
vocaroo.com/1lWb7LGc6qoB

I like this one as well, but I'm not really sure what to do with it at this point: vocaroo.com/1fSL83HfU4Ac

really sounds like a weezer song or something, definitely familiar with the chord progression but I can't put my finger on it. also kind of sounds like echos myron by guided by voices. good stuff, over-the-counter cold medicine is always a great topic for a mid-tempo rock track. keep at it!
this is incredible. I love this wonky chord progression and the vocal melody. honestly think it's perfect as it is, would be a great little album closer: a little lo-fi nightcap of a sing. excellent.stuff.
love the chord progression on this one soooo much, it contrasts well with the thematically dissonant lyrics seems like the kind of song the diehard fans in an audience would chant along to at the end of a show. all of the songs in this thread have such great vocal work and make me realize I really need to start singing.

Attached: ahahah.png (1018x445, 366.14K)

Thanks. your strumming is so vastly different that I didn't hear that at all, you're probably in the clear. I heard when I come around instead.

vocaroo.com/1gXzd3HcneBI

good stuff

frog eyes is that you??>??
love the piano tone. good stuff

holy moly. dont skip this

i recorded myself singing and playing over the hills and far away but my singing was really bad so i kinda just recorded this off the cuff instead
voca.ro/1n6G8VLEXtD6

Attached: 1643188426792.jpg (680x1109, 50.7K)

check check
This thing on?

vocaroo.com/12mRH7NemgdQ

Attached: 1610722777087.png (969x1280, 1.57M)

Nigger that's an hour of noise

>vocaroo.com/1lWb7LGc6qoB
what was the topic you did on that challenge? hopefully a challenge like that pops up when i'm in the mood to do it.
> vocaroo.com/1fSL83HfU4Ac
definitely getting heavy rugrats vibes on both of these, could see them in more precarious episodes. it's trying to take me someplace that doesn't exist, and i don't mind it

sounds like you're at a party, you pick pretty damn fast. it is a vibe