LMAO here is your deep introspective rapper bro. Kendrick is now a based MSNBC consuming retard

LMAO here is your deep introspective rapper bro. Kendrick is now a based MSNBC consuming retard.

Attached: Capture.png (1018x550, 81.33K)

no one cares

>talks about political correctness
>shills for vax

Kek

There is no way this nigga wasn't paid off at some point.

Attached: 1652357384451.jpg (640x630, 239.9K)

fuck god

>you really wanna know
That means he stayed organic. He's been preaching about praying to trees and Dr sebi. It wouldn't make sense to associate vaccine as non organic and then take kit anyway

always was.

>rapping about covid vaccines

Attached: 1324494911769.jpg (500x500, 40.08K)

The fact that he even presents it as a question is pathetic. No one actually believed those stories of people on their deathbeds saying with their final breath "C-c-can I still get the vaccine doc??"

"UH! K LAMAR GREATEST RAPPER ALIVE.
AVERAGE AGE OF COVID DEATH IS 85"

Honestly can’t think of anything more cringe

Not gonna lie, former Kendrick listener here. This is hilarious watching Kendrick crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Popeyes chicken sandwich.

White soibois will defend this with their dying breath

Great way to age your lyric like instantly, especially covid barely matters anymore

rapping about his ancestors smiling down on him from heaven for fucking a white groupie

>releasing this after literally everyone one knows the whole thing was a nothing burger and has moved on

Attached: 1646436819104s.jpg (250x207, 6.27K)

Literally the single most cringe thing I can imagine

So do you guys actually think covid isn't real or what?

its real but it sure ain't the bubonic plague

Never been jabbed, don’t know anyone who died or even got sick

That’s cringe to

At this point everyone on earth realizes it's real but not what the media forced it to be. It's not anywhere near as dangerous as they said and 99.9% of people will be fine

No they just started calling any death a covid death and the people bought it then did every little thing they were told for like 2 years like a sheep if anything it was probably a test to see how easy it is to manipulate the people

this, no one ever actually denied covid exists

>Now I'm wiser and I realize that Q was right
>Maybe the dems really do engage in human sacrifice
>"Fuck Joe Biden" Oh that do sound nice!
>Thinkin' Me and cornpop might take that crackas life.

Okay, What did K dot mean by this?

Covid is obviously real and its probably better to take the shot than risk getting it

They should have done a better job communicating the effectiveness and the studies to the public instead of just pushing slogans and statist policy pushing people to get it. All that did was make the skeptical people more paranoid. Really bad PR done by the gov and big pharma to actually persuade the holdouts who were uncertain about the vaccine's efficacy, side effects, etc. by instead of trying to refute their points or communicate clearly what the studies say to these people they just told them "get it or you wont be allowed to work anywhere or buy food", "if you dont take it you deserve to die" type rhetoric, which ended up feeding more into their whole paranoid conspiracy fantasies of some one world scifi government trying to control them or poison them or whatever the fuck

>Album starts and opens with jazzy overtones
>"WHY COME I FINNA BE BLACK AN SHIET"
>generic trap beat
>"NIGGA STOP BUYING SHIT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"
>"I LOVE FUCKING WHITE WOMEN WAKANDA STRONG MY ANCESTORS ARE SMILING ON ME IMPERIAL"
>poppy overproduced bullshit track
>"FUCK YOU NIGGA FUCK YOU BITCH FUCK YOU NIGGA FUCK YOU BITCH ×15"
>"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"
>"I LOVE MY DADDY UwU"
>"I LOVE MY MOMMY ^_^"
>"AUNTY WAS A TRANNY, FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT..... NIGGA"
>forgettable garbage ensues
>"UHM ALL YOU HATERS OUT THERE BETTER NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY HECKING ALBUMERINO"
>brapping and shitting noises as I release my bowels before flushing the album

Fuck this nigga

they wanted to create divisiveness though

>it's totally real bro just boost up

Imagine still believing this bullshit

Attached: soyjak 2 more shots.gif (498x376, 392.88K)

noooooo not a mild flu im gonna heckin diieee

Decent take. The pure vitriol directed towards people who were cautious about the vaccine's safety and efficacy really hurt the pro-vax campaign. Turned suggestion into coercion through belittlement. I won't pretend that I know anything about how safe the vaccine truly is but the pro-vax crowd really hurt their agenda and made room for people to create conspiracies and theories about the vaccine. I suppose the information wasn't readily available and everyone was just flailing in the dark.

Why do you guys keep posting the same lines over and over? Not gonna listen to a Kendrick Lamar album or any nigga in the ‘20s but you could do a better job of showing me how weak it is because there’s no way it isn’t, it wasn’t even good when it was better.

It’s not the opinion that bothers me, it’s the fact that he clearly was put up to this.
He’s very in tune with Black America. Black Americans are as skeptical of big pharma as anyone.
Ain’t no way Kendrick Lamar from Compton is a gung-ho pro-vaxxer

The bad parts are just bland filler. There's nothing to really pick out as overly shit unless you disagree with his politics and get upset about that kind of thing. If you don't like him there's nothing here to make you like him and nothing to make him worse in your eyes. It's not a crash and burn scenario

I shudder at how horiffic dealing with the bubonic plague would be

Woah