Will you let a white girl say nigger

will you let a white girl say nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=-vrhf1P9zwc&

Attached: file.png (250x250, 97.04K)

>let
make***

He had to lay it down on the faggots and trannies. Sit down. Be humble. Black men are above you in the hierarchy.

force at GUNPOINT

I hate trannies but that song made me cry like a little bitch at 3am. I think one of my cousins is a closeted tranny too so it hit harder for me

It was the mother song for me. My wife's sister was abused by her uncle and I'm having a daughter now too. There's a cycle in my own family now that we need to be released from.

I'm sorry that happened to you user.

>Album starts and opens with jazzy overtones
>"WHY COME I FINNA BE BLACK AN SHIET"
>generic trap beat
>"NIGGA STOP BUYING SHIT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"
>"I LOVE FUCKING WHITE WOMEN WAKANDA STRONG MY ANCESTORS ARE SMILING ON ME IMPERIAL"
>poppy overproduced bullshit track
>"FUCK YOU NIGGA FUCK YOU BITCH FUCK YOU NIGGA FUCK YOU BITCH ×15"
>"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"
>"I LOVE MY DADDY UwU"
>"I LOVE MY MOMMY ^_^"
>"AUNTY WAS A TRANNY, FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT..... NIGGA"
>forgettable garbage ensues
>"UHM ALL YOU HATERS OUT THERE BETTER NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY HECKING ALBUMERINO"
>brapping and shitting noises as I release my bowels before flushing the album

Fuck this nigga

>then he caught covid and prayed for the vaccine (pfizer!)
Did he really say this? We knew niggas were owned but..

The song where he talks about fucking white women made me cry from happiness while I jerked off into my own mouth

Thanks user, we will be alright. I just have to keep praying for forgiveness and for releasing

Plus that uncle is in prison. So that helps

Your greentext isn't that funny chud

but its at least a little bit funny

Yeah you got me the top half was pretty good lmao

this line is very ironic now because kendrick is one of the least humble rappers in hip hop right now. even fucking kanye is more humble.

Kanye gives glory to God in all he does and regularly admits his faults while trying to follow Christ's example. you can't get much more humble than that.

yeah we definitely didn't listen to the same album. dude's ego is so fucking inflated it isn't even funny.

this is fucking garbage

It was the first time

>my NFT is a man now
Are you fucking kidding me?

it's even funnier when faggots like you seethe about it