What the fuck is the owner of topsters 2 doing

what the fuck is the owner of topsters 2 doing

Attached: 456543456.png (263x232, 7.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMrc-oLjKGE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have autism and I feel spiritually gifted

youtube.com/watch?v=LMrc-oLjKGE

typical theorycel behavior really, nothing that surprising

It's not fair bros, they all go schizo eventually. Any of us could be next...

the holy spirit has gifted me with autism

he's just another Any Forums poster lol

save your topsters bros. who knows he might shut down the website soon

Oh no whatever will we do without Topsters. How will I get validation from strangers without Topsters

going cray cray

topsters can be useful to introduce someone to a genre

Being based

No one looks at those shitty lists literally none of them don’t kid urself looser no one cares about ur esstenials of whatever eat shit

What is driving the autism epidemic, is improvements in labor and delivery (L&D) medicine. This includes the practice of C-section, but also especially the drugPitocin, which is synthetic oxytocin orfake loveused to induce labor. Pitocin was approved by the FDA in 1980, which coincides with the beginning of the epidemic.
What L&D medicine does, is force children to be born who either are not ready to be born, or would otherwise have died in the womb. In other words, autists are what used to be callrunts. Advancement in L&D medicine is considerably increasing the number ofruntsin the world. And Pitocin causesbrain damage. So not only are theyrunts, they’refailed science experiments, too. And at the same time as we’re manufacturing thesequasimodos, our school curriculums are increasingly teaching—in place of the heavenly Christian philosophy—a nihilistic pseudo-philosophy ofsocial Darwinisminspired by Friedrich Nietzsche and Herbert Spencer: the ‘survival of the fittest’.
Now, is this not the greatest contradiction of our times? On the one hand, we are so concerned with promotingDarwinismandevolutionismin schools. And at the same time, we are undermining the ‘survival of the fittest’ principle through the use of novel medical techniques that flood our schools with half-abortedfreaks, who we then proceed to bully and harass to the point of suicide. What could be more senseless and insane than this practice? What could be more barbaric, than to awardsurplus lifeto a child, only in order to torture him thereafter? This world is a torture chamber.
Autists are runts. They are therefore alsosurvivors, and thusover-lifers,super-lifers,superhumans.

The owner is a catholic autist

They almostdied before they were born. That gives their life a sublime depth and beauty that ordinary people can hardly fathom. We, being thehumaneanimal, have a responsibility to these people. Therefore, we are faced with a vexing decision: we must either find aplace in our heartsfor these wretched, torturedfreaks, who we have let into the world onour own time(that is, by playing God). Or else we must limit our use of L&D medicine.
To guide us in this decision, let us first of all remember E.B. White and his book,Charlotte’s Web. Some pig. Humble. Terrific. And let us wonder whether Nietzsche should have been more gentle with the spider and her web; for Charlotte’s web ismetaphysics, which is the internet. But let us also remember thatGod is Infinite Life, and that Pitocin is thegift of surplus life. Autism is thereforedivine.

not everyone is like you. plus essentials chart are Any Forums culture

>topsters 2
>not even original enough to come up with an idea
>acting this pretentious
we give online people too much power

>Any Forums culture
Pathetic looser

Attached: 2800B4E7-50AF-465A-95F2-516619493B31.jpg (850x617, 100.38K)

i'm a cool oldfig unlike you, kiddo.

Attached: 8390809334.jpg (1000x1000, 471.04K)

perhaps the autists are the normal ones, and we are the autists...

Attached: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.png (300x250, 50.04K)