Only heard auntie diaries so far and as a queer person it's so fucking good and needed for the trans community to have...

only heard auntie diaries so far and as a queer person it's so fucking good and needed for the trans community to have someone so popular acknowledge his past mistakes and voice support for the trans folk

Attached: Album-Cover-Treatment-17.jpg (383x383, 100.99K)

his kid will be trans

THIS. SO. MUCH. THIS. My transgender 7 year old daughter has been listening to it on repeat the entire day. We are in tears

poor bait

Faggot Faggot Faggot. I used to think all trannies should kill themselves because they are mentally Ill faggots. Faggot Faggot Faggot.

This definitely aint a record for Karens.

FR Karen’s that insist trans people aren’t mentally I’ll will hate this based record.

WE'RE HERE
WE'RE QUEER

>folk
it's folx you intolerant scumbag

this, im a trans and its not offensive at all

*folkx

Kendrick exposing FTMs don't suffer nearly as much as MTFs

I realized after this song that i need to take it a step further and to finally take it a step further in fully transitioning. I can´t wait any longer so i will do it myself this weekend. Wish me luck my beautiful people of all genders. No matter whats happening in your life ... always be yourself! ALWAYS!

why's he dressed up as a cholo that's cultural appropriation

CHILLS

Listening to Kendrick's learning, growing, and healing is inspiring to me as a nonbinary white folx (I'm also on this journey of learning, growing, and healing every day to atone for my white privilege and understand the microaggressions I am perpetuating daily towards People of Color)

i am literally crying right now

you love to see it

im tired of pretending kendrick is good, he is novelty rap. he raps like he's speedrunning slam poetry. its fucking cringe and his voice is annoying. nothing on to pimp a butterfly aside from maybe King Kunta can be listened to casually

Last verse is unironically based

This. Not enough people are talking about it.

Why is she breastfeeding with her shirt on?

We can say nigger in public now, friends.