Is LTG right?

The new kendrick album is horrible?

Attached: LTG.png (617x590, 50.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IWFQui_f6KM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's so bad that I thought about his earlier albums and if it was all bullshit and this was how he was always and in fact if the heart part 5 was a bait and switch
just to say I'm not listening to any of his music again

All the hood dudes on black twitter with the same "We just wanna here bangers for the whip, we dont care about a message" mentality are gonna call it mid. its not surprising.

So hood niggers have a better mentality when it comes to hiphop than rym users and journalists, good to know

bangers or not lyrics have downgraded between the years so hard it makes me question if his shit was all ghost writers

He's not wrong. Come on what are you blasting outside? I'm putting on Future and Bussdown Rollie Avalanche. It's summer I'm not listening to hear my man bitch auntie and shit

Release that shit in November nigga

who tf is ghostwriting for kendrick? the lyrics are incredibly personal and specific to him. kendrick ghostwrites but i doubt anyone REALLY ghostwrites for him

80 IQ - This is fucking shit.
100 IQ - Kendrick is the GOAT, truly the voice of a generation.
120 - This is fucking shit.

>>who tf is ghostwriting for kendrick

Baby Keem wrote 80% of DAMN

the man went from making cartoons and cereal to faggot faggot faggot let a white girl say nigga

you realize majority of autobiographies are ghost written right?

based.

Heading back on to DNA and The Recipe.

Attached: gtab.jfif.jpg (750x732, 58.12K)

LOW

Attached: low_tier_allah.png (1024x270, 257.9K)

>let a white girl say nigga
I don't get this. He was the one who stopped her and then booted her off the stage. It's not like the crowd was killing her and then he said no stop.

listening to rxk nephew and dipset

I was excited enough to jump and play this right when I woke up, but now I had to relisten to old Kendrick albums to see why I was even hyped about it. None of the music is shit I would every go back to.

He might have changed his opinion since then, but since the song immediately ends after that and the beat deflates into the outro after that lyric. Its obvious he thinks he isnt happy to let a white girl say nigga. Or hes embarassed of mentionikg it again.
Either way hes a petty nigger. So tired of hearing about race shit. Trash album. So unrelatable. Its a black album for blacks to cope or seethe about whitey raping them over generations. No longer the sins of being young and dumb and regretting it that many could relate to. Which is a shame but obviously you cant do that forever.

Because autobiographies are the same as a song.

Zero (0) certified hood classics.
>b.b.but it’s heckin smart you don’t understand you have to listen to it 25 times and digest it for at least 3 months before you even think about judging it

Attached: AC3E7A5A-7AB7-4FCB-9591-76FF79DDB46C.png (722x720, 32.73K)

in this context yes

>just brainwash yourself to a closet muslim telling you to care about race issues because thats the only thing he stands on
Ahh the modern music experience

i knew it from the start.

The obvious criticism when someone says they enjoy something with a message. I like hood shit and this album. If somethings remotely thoughtful, you fags say its “lyrical myrical too deep for you shit. Dog brain

this has more meaning than any kendrick song
youtu.be/IWFQui_f6KM

mfer you gotta start using punctuation...

Holy mother of based.

Attached: Battler LTG.png (640x640, 363.8K)