MCR - The Foundations of Decay

New mychem song. What are we thinking mu
I really like it personally

Attached: 011AAC35-4016-4F86-921F-F41852349165.jpg (640x640, 104.62K)

they haven't grown artistically at all and still make shit music for former emo fags who are nostalgic for their younger years

So you didn’t listen to it?

I loved it. MCR continues to grow on me. I dismissed them for a long time.

this desu. i didn't really get into them until 2019 because i dismissed them as "fake emo" for edgy teenagers. gave bullets a try and was pleasantly surprised.

I did. What is new or interesting about it? They should've made the vocals even muddier to the point where they're inaudible and it might've been better

I'm gonna be listening to this song on loop for the next week. I expect great things in the future.

Attached: 1563905389813.gif (480x300, 784.95K)

lain do be groovin tho

>t. rap fan

I JUST WANT AN ALBUM. Can't be doing with singles

Attached: 678H N.jpg (928x906, 204.91K)

hope they're wearing costumes and shit at the shows

they're back on their own terms, as based as Black Parade is, momentum pushed them into a poppier sound. they've taken time out, reset and come back with something with genuine grit. a reset: after this they can easily drop a heavier album, and I'd say that's what they'll do. MCR have scrapped multiple albums because it hasn't felt right, and this song communicates they still give a shit about what they're putting out. so excited to hear more.

>they don't like this shitty emo band in 2022 so they must like this genre I don't like therefore their argument is invalid
12 year old logic from someone with the taste of a 12 year old in 2006

cmon man, its 2022. reducing bands you don't like to "emo" was genuinely something people did in 2006 when they were teenagers.

emo is literally a genre retard

which mcr doesn't fall into outside of their first album :^)

emo is a label is just so redundant tho, it communicates nothing. all 4 of MCRs studio albums have a different sound, calling it all "emo" is nonsensical

Hey man i’ll take it. I cant wait for an album either. but their first new song in like 9 years, its so awesome

you never denied being a rap fan lmao

because rap isn't a genre yet you autists are getting into semantics about which albums of theirs are considered emo lmao XD

>XD
kys

this.