What makes him so likeable compared to Kendrick, bros?

What makes him so likeable compared to Kendrick, bros?

Attached: kanye-west.jpg (663x995, 76.89K)

He has a personality

He has a sense of humor.

He is not jumping between "le struggle in le hood" and "we made it" between albums

Talent

he's honest. that's literally it.
the dude might be a schizo but at least he's authentically schizo

SOVL and honesty

Unironically this. Kanye’s music is capable of being fun. Kendrick takes himself so fucking seriously.

he can be himself without appearing to try too hard

kendrick a bitch

Life of the party. A hidden unreleased secret song is better than the whole of Kendrick's new album

Oh yeah. Andre 3000’s verse blows this entire Kendrick album out of the water. Ye’s verse is very good too. And the clip of DMX and his daughter at the end always gets me a little emotional. Masterpiece song.

i wouldnt call him likable
hes just good at keeping people talking about him
one of the best honestly

he doesn't look like a nigger

As a schizophrenic artistic genius he's got a lot more going on than trying to posture as a conscious race hustler. In fact he's really not trying to posture at all he's just genuinely a lunatic. That's a lot more likeable. Kendrick is fake af

>A hidden unreleased secret song
which one

It’s hidden and unreleased how would I know?

One is from Compton the other Chicago. One was dating Kim Kardashian, the other had kids with some chick nobody has heard of. Two popular rappers where one is in the spotlight more than the other

Just listen to Come to Life (not from the deluxe album). Kendrick couldn’t do that.

It's on the deluxe edition of DONDA I think

He's 100% sincere while Kendrick has a god complex
Kanye also can crack jokes that's actually funny and not wrapped in inside jokes like Kendrick

>Kendrick has a god complex
>literally says "I'm not your savior" multiple times on his new album and talks about self-hate turning to self-love and overcoming trauma and being a father etc.

wait are there any differences between the OG and the deluxe?

Even when he's having a mental breakdown, he still manages to be funny. I'm not sue how he does it.

he's a true brother in Christ and doesn't give a shit where you come from or what your color is. he loves everybody. except for Pete Davidson but that nigga is an asshole so fuck him.

>Kanye also can crack jokes that's actually funny and not wrapped in inside jokes like Kendrick
The first time I heard that black man sharing his rib joke on Off the Grid I fucking howled. looked like a goddamn lunatic on my morning run. when Kanye wants to be silly there's nobody else that's as charming as he is.