Why do music critics pretend to love this bullshit?

Why do music critics pretend to love this bullshit?

Attached: 51sBFJYnq6L._AC_SX425_.jpg (425x422, 22.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVAAyvIa6ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what an amazing record

You are pretending to hate to keep in the business of Trout Mask Replica hate thread meme. is a awesome album and the entire world of music fans know it.

How come this is the only Captain Beefheart album I ever hear of, but when I go to their Spotify page their most popular tracks are from other albums?

moonlight on vermont is a genuinely good song

Just because you got filtered by babby’s first experimental rock doesn’t mean everyone hates it and just pretends to like it, besides, its fun, interesting and it’s better than your favourite album.
It only got added a few months back

tmr wasn't on Spotify until last year, whereas the other albums have been on Spotify for a decade at least.

Don't care, it's still shit
Fuck zappa

Agreed

It definitly aint better than Siamese Dream, but what better means anyways?

I love this record since it shits on the notion that you need music theory to make something technical

I like this album because I just used have weird thoughts like this all the time when I was younger and the first time I heard it, it was like "wow somebody gets it".

Hahahaha goofy ass niggas hear this weird dude rambling incoherently over a jarring abrasive instrumental and be like
>ah yes the Dsus7 I quite like that

MY SMILE IS STUCK

It confuses them, so they pretend to like it so nobody will call them out on not understanding it. In reality it's shit, but critics are too far up their asses to tell.

>No one actually disagrees with me, they're just pretending because my opinion is the only one that exists

Attached: Retard chamber.jpg (576x768, 79.03K)

this

You can enjoy it but it seems rather odd that critics treat such an inaccessible album as THE absolute master piece while disregarding more popular albums.
Is almost as if critics were the real contrarians all along

>Why do music critics pretend to love this bullshit?

Attached: filtered.jpg (477x600, 378.19K)

because when it was released there was nothing else like it on the market

Because they're pathetic faggots

the real question is why dont music critics pretend to love lick my decals off?
its basically just a more focused trout mask

Muh polyrhythms

the country of zimbabwe btfos trout masks polyrhythms
youtube.com/watch?v=JVAAyvIa6ns
>b-but those arent even complex
so what? they actually sound good