How's he gonna rate it, bros?

How's he gonna rate it, bros?

Attached: AnthonyFantano2016.png (800x1069, 703.32K)

Fuck off stop posting this faggot, why should I care what this soi cuck thinks about the latest nigger album of the month

Decent 7

hes going to give it somewhere between the 6 and 7 range because he said offensive words. only, he wont admit to this, and invent a whole other plethora of dumbass excuses as to why the "drums werent quite as kicky"

Strong 4

>What the hell Kendrick you can't just say the f word that's a slur! This isn't you man c'mon man . . .
>Anyway I'm feeling a light 4 because he was hella homophobic and problematic on this album. Traaaaaans auntie!

Attached: fantano-crying.gif (558x640, 3.28M)

He will kneel like a faggot

7.5 for being "music of a time and mind"
he will mention "time and mind" as a phrase

Attached: crythony_feeltano.png (794x1062, 928.28K)

le 7 8 or 9 maybe even 10 because it's another black social justice issues tpab type project

If we're being honest here, I think he's going to give it maybe a 4-5. Production is wonky and all over the place and there isn't a consistent 'sound', but it shines well in some songs. There isn't a central theme connecting every song, which hurts the album even more, but again, some songs pull out alright. It just feels like Donda but marginally worse.

he's gonna pull another MBDTF, go peak contrarian and give it a relatively low score, but not because of FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT.

5/10

he literally cried listening to a kendrick song 2 days ago he's just going to give it a 9

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Any Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads so I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

This cuck is going to cry to Auntie Diaries and give it a 9/10

Attached: AnthonyFantano2016~2.png (796x1046, 685.94K)

Nah, Mother is even more reviewer bait

Strong 10 to a light 11

Attached: 2EC2458C-2C76-4519-A1F7-BA9777BFE85F.png (417x526, 8.93K)

weak 4 at absolute peak.

reddit losing their shit for this one. literally worst shit ive ever heard. will go down as a classic bc trans shit.

Either something way too high or something way too low

Kendrick already got 8 9 10 7. Next one is the 6

put me in the screencap

Yeah this new Kendrick Lamar album? IT'S NOT GOOD *Explosion noises*

10/10. He’s exactly the type of fag this album was written for. Time for Kendrick to hang up the mic and start writing op eds for Huffington Post

almost certainly a 8-10

Attached: a2856747008_10.jpg (1200x1200, 271.25K)

If he rates it anything higher than a 5, he's lost me for good.

the heart made him cry , his white guilt won’t let him give it anything less than a 9

Attached: 871F81BF-844D-450A-BBA0-F23036C35556.jpg (827x575, 182.52K)

this, why do you retards care what this faggot thinks

NOT GOOD inc

I hope. That way I can make Any Forums seethe everytime I mention that I like the album
(I actually like it)

>the song I like the most is the one that sounds like bootleg drake and also the first one
what did I mean by this?

>tranny song
>pfizer advertisement
>cuck fantasies
>NATO/ukraine advocacy
>calling out fake feminists
easy 10/10.