I'm listening right now and it's fucking incredible. I know some of you reject the very IDEA of rap music, but trust me...

I'm listening right now and it's fucking incredible. I know some of you reject the very IDEA of rap music, but trust me, you should give this album a try. It's actually really good. United in Grief is a 9/10 for me, N95 is p good too. Just give it a shot bros I promise you won't regret it.

Attached: 00-kendrick_lamar-mr._morale_and_the_big_steppers-16bit-webflac-2022.jpg (1280x1280, 255.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZVodGcsul4
youtu.be/h9AfzHPYJk8
youtu.be/A5_bMqCZdUs
youtube.com/watch?v=KEcugkqcHO8
thepiratebay.party/torrent/59076504/Kendrick_Lamar_-_Mr._Morale__amp__The_Big_Steppers_(2022)_FLAC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah I'm good mr marketer man

Jew record label hands typed this. Kendrick is exposed it's over

>WHITES BAD
>FEMINISM GOOD
>TRANNIES GOOD
>UKRAINE GOOD
I'm just tired of this, user. I was expecting more nuance from Kendrick.

this the elden ring of rap music

Is it safe to assume that Kendrick has beef with Kanye now?
This is the second time he’s mentioned him in a song in a (arguably) negative way in this era.

>This is the second time he’s mentioned him in a song in a (arguably) negative way in this era.
how

Kendrick is a hardcore democrat supporter, so I wouldn't be surprised if he got mad at Kanye when he became a lunatic right winger.

We Cry Together was...something, that's for sure. I liked it, it was way more interesting than the latest Arcade Fire or Ghost shit which is bland as hell. Kendrick is more experimental than those bands which I like, for me it's like a 7-8/10.

Interlude was legendary, albeit a lil short. 10/10 for me.

Purple Hearts is another favorite of mine, I would give like a 8/10. Just has such a nice laid back sound, could see myself listening to it on repeat for sure.

>We Cry Together was...something, that's for sure
Literally my parents arguing over a rap instrumental.

Better than DAMN. that's for sure

Kek

I don't get it. Is he saying it's okay for whites to say nigger or he's saying that no one should say faggot?

hes saying it's fine to say both as long as you say TWANS WIGHTS MATTER

Still listening, starting the last track mirror as I'm writing this post. Gonna post some more ratings.

Savior - Interlude
9/10
Silent Hill
8/10
Mother I Sober
6/10
Mr. Morale 10/10

it's kino

You made a thread for this earlier and couldn't even back up your idea outside "Oh Kendrick said that he should be more mature after watching Drake and Kanye act maturely"

>dude he's rapping about black issues on slow sleepy simplistic beats! classic album!

"mr marketer man" kek

He's saying that he can say faggot, but whites can't say it.

1. Great (3.5)
2. Bad (2)
3. Terrible (1.5)
4. Below Average (2.25)
5. Above Average (2.75)
6. Bad (2)
7. Fucking Garbage (1)
8. Terrible (1.5) (musically less than fucking garbage but also it's funny)
9. Bad (2)
10. Great (3.5)
11. Great (3.5)
12. Average (2.5)
13. Good (3)
14. Good (3)
15. Fucking Garbage (1)
16. Average (2.5)
17. Excellent (4)
18. Average (2.5)

Maximum Possible Score: 90
Score: 44

Section.80 - 3.5/5
good kid, m.A.A.d city - 3/5
To Pimp a Butterfly - 1.5/5
Untitled Unmastered - 3/5
DAMN. - 2/5
Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers - 2.5/5

Attached: 1652429753871.jpg (720x960, 197.21K)

That can't please everybody track is a copout and he knows it. He knows he was coming with mid and try to get ahead of it. You do not release a track like that on a long anticipated album unless you know for sure that a majority of people are going to be disappointed with it.

Has a flac link been provided yet? If so please direct me there.

>all those dated af coof references
This nigga really ran out of shit to say, didn’t he?

based. section 80 is underrated by so many retards compared to his other albums.

>When the whole world sees you as Pac reincarnated, that's enough pressure to live your whole life sedated.
>At 27 years old, my biggest fear was bein' judged. How they look at me reflect on myself, my family, my city. What they say bout me reveal if my reputation would miss me.

That's be a recurring theme in his music for some time now. He's just accepting he can't do shit about it.

The musicality is unbelievable, compared to not just most hip hop but most stuff in general. You don't tend to get textures and details and finely woven as this shit. This is some sonical shit. Really loving it.

It was nice of Kendrick to make that one Baby Keem part its own track. It makes it much easier to skip.

Kendrick says trans rights

Unbelievably based and gender-pilled, the homies are being validated tonight!!!

>Mother I Sober
>6/10
fucking slander it's a god tier kendrick track

whole album should have been as heavy as the final two tracks if he was really trying to make a point.
Feels like he wrote those two first and couldn't come up with anything else.

>he said serious things so the track is god-tier
zzz

I wouldn’t mind if he would make some songs that are actually fun. Sometimes it’s good to get heavy and Kendrick does that fairly well. But the rest of this album has no joy. Hip hop is supposed to be fun.

Don't forget the pro Pfeizer verse. What the fuck. It's like he tried to do the soundtrack for globohomo.

>Seen a Christian say the vaccine the mark of the beast.
>Then he caught COVID and prayed to Pfizer for relief
>Then I caught COVID and started to question Kyrie
>Will I stay organic or hurt in this bed for two weeks? (You really wanna know?)
Antivaxers BTFO LMAO

all of his recent albums aside from DAMN with the exception of a few songs have all been sleepy black power albums, getting repetitive at this point

I wish people who are too dumb to understand the news didn't try to sing like they're god.

>Then he caught COVID and prayed to Pfizer for relief
That doesn’t even make any sense lmao. The vaccine won’t do anything for you after you get the virus. I legitimately wonder if Pfizer paid Kendrick for this.

link your rym faggot

Attached: 1626907512554.gif (500x374, 2M)

>But the rest of this album has no joy.
because most of it is genuine C side filler, and about 8-9 tracks too long. It was just a bunch of scattered thoughts instead of a focused idea.
He seems checked out like Kanye and over music.

I honestly don't know what is more hilarious, the pro vax verses or the pro ukraine ones

i don't use rym
it has no objectivity

We cry together is top tier, Taylour's voice cracks make it a 10/10 track

trash album trying so hard for the pitchfork 8/10 but its his weakest by far, sold out without realizing hes selling out bc hes so far up his own ass in his "art"

I mostly agree. But Kanye is still able to deliver a decent quantity of enjoyable or fun songs. Kanye’s filler is still usually a little enjoyable.

mr mid and the shit steppers

its cringe

>I legitimately wonder if Pfizer paid Kendrick for this.
Nah, he's doing this for free. Kendrick has always been a redditor at heart.

We Cry Together is fucking torture. Skipping it every time

just like when he said "fuck politics i don't' vote", and then endorsed obama when his overlords yanked the chain lmao

Check out the new Billy Woods, you'd like it a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZVodGcsul4

youtu.be/h9AfzHPYJk8

youtu.be/A5_bMqCZdUs

Most challenging "first listen" Kendrick album for me, and not in a bad way. So dense. Not many hooks / choruses, and some fairly abrasive sounds in places, but it's sophisticated and really layered.

On second listen and feeling really into it now. Think it takes a supreme confidence to pull an album like this off and it really works.

Don't expect this to be a universally popular album but I'm thrilled with it so far.

Gave me a chub ngl

Mr Middle kek

Sounds like you’re pretty dense desu, glad you got into it first listen but you gotta change your perspective to be more receptive to messages like that the first time. No hate, just knowledge from one generation to the next

Okay, I listened to it twice now. First I was smoking a swisher and listened on shitty speaker -> phone -> better stereo. Second time relistened to it on nice headphones. Holy shit, the first time I was not that impressed. Second time through, with the high quality headphones - it was amazing. Cried multiple times. Fucking fantastic by Kendrick.

This post brought to you by Sony.

1/2
I am really impressed with the new material. I am particularly happy that kendrick seems to be in a stable equilibrium. In his previous records kendrick conflated his role in the culture, projecting himself as the saviour of his community. Additionally, Kendrick's relationship with christianity appears to have hurt the artist more than support or help him cope.

Kendricks self-aggrandising is quite apparent throughout his discography. From The Heart III to DAMN, kendrick has often positioned himself as the Jesus of his community, not literally but figuratively. However, while metaphorical in a sense, the effect that this belief has on Kendrick is very real. TPAB's U explicitly details the stress, anxiety, and self hatred experienced due to catastrophic life events, but namely his inability to intervene or control these events. This is an extremely unhealthy method of approaching pain and trauma, made categorically worse by the process of creation and sharing one's flaws to the world.

This new album demonstrates a new transformation of Kendrick. One that has dropped the self-important belief to focus on his own wellbeing, and that of his immediate kin. That is not to say that he doesn't care about these things, but that he views the world as more grey than it used to be. A gemini cannot operate well in a context that has no binary answers.

Fuck is with the production on this shit?

2/2
This directly leads into religion, whereby past albums have Kendrick trying to justify or connect the presence of divinity with the presence of suffering in the black community. This has manifested throughout his career in many ways, but the most concerning for me was his hypothesis that black people are akin or to or are the Israelites, a holy community bound to suffer for transgressions done by people long turned to dust (Opening Voicemail, Fear, 2017). I am not saying that Kendrick definitely believed this, but he certainly entertained the hypothesis enough to insert it into his song 'fear'. That is a scary way to look at the world. Kendrick is very familiar with the systemic, structural, and interpersonal factors that contribute to black suffering in spaces like Compton, and has spoken extensively how these elements interact to promote a revolving door of trauma. Adding the variable of divinity to this equation elevates the trauma to an almost organic process, as if black peoples suffering is part of gods plan.

I am happy to find a kendrick who is free of these beliefs on Mr Morale and The Big Steppers. It almost seems as if he has adopted a more pantheistic worldview, whereby all of the variations in human behaviour and the universe in general can be considered divine, without the external referent of God.

I gave each track about 10-15 seconds. It's a shit album

Production blows, flow blows, arrangements blow.

MR MIDDLE

didn't read this

I was actually crying, this album is so mature for Kendrick, I know most people are going to say it’s mid but let’s be honest that’s what happens with every Kendrick album, people don’t understand it and say it’s horrible and once they go back and listen they love it. This album didn’t have your usual Billboard top 200 songs frankly I don’t see any song being played on the radio but this is a powerful album.

Let the album disgust and you will love it, if you want to bop your head to this album unfortunately this isn’t that type of rap, this is an album you need to sit down, think and listen

lyrics blow as well
most disappointing album he has put out damn was better than this shit

holy cringe

That's a really dumb take.

the heart part 5 was better than most of the tracks on this album and it wasn't even placed on it

Sorry but it's a bit low-brow for me, glad you like it though.

w: please give this album some time to breathe and grow. On my first listen i liked it but was almost disappointed. Replayed it front to back and already im starting to see the brilliance. People will say its mid, trash, boring whatever. But what kendrick aimed to do here is very complex and nuanced. I think the character arc here is very inspiring. Is the the storyline as tight as I would have liked, ngl, it wasnt. But there are so many layers of this album to peel back. I like it and i hope people give it a chance.

>the definition of stuck in section.80
Is good, in my top 5 for rap of 2022 so far

>latest Arcade Fire
It at least got me to go back and listen to Funeral/Suburbs again to go relive the good times

So, is everyone going to pretend this shit isn't trash or what?

Is this a fucking copypasta? Kek

it seems like the majority of people aren't just sucking kendrick's cock blindly so there is still hope for humanity

100% this.

There were so many conflicted ‘first listen’ impressions when TPAB came out. Cos it was such a swerve of expectation with an evolved sound.

I’m not saying this album is any better or worse than TPAB (in fact, my whole point is I have no clue at this point, but I'm convinced it will be better once it clicks). But he’s swerved everyone’s expectations and come out with a different sound again. It needs time to process.

Kill yourself

The /r/hiphopheads thread is hilarious

>trash
I’d say that’s a little harsh. It’s definitely not very good though. I enjoyed some bits and pieces though.

fantano will give it at least a 7 and his minions will agree

a 7 for kendrick might as well be a 0 in the eyes of his fanboys

Is it just extreme dickriding and unfunny jokes?

i don't even have to check to tell you it is

Purple Hearts goes hard

Okay so I just finished my first listen. I’ve rode with Kendrick since forever. I’m a stan so I guess take my take with a grain of salt. I loved GKMC I loved TPAB and Damn was one of my favorites when it came out. But this record, is in my opinion, probably one of the greatest albums of all time. I get it, sonically it’s very different from everything he’s ever done. But that’s not what it’s ab. Remember back to when we all listened to TPAB for the first time. I was like, “this ain’t like the shit on the radio, this weird as fuck” but TPAB isn’t about sonic listenability on its own. It’s a beautiful album but it’s beautiful because of how well it stands far away from everything else (esp during 2015 onward). This record is just like that, except it’s Kendrick’s most personal. He’s different now. He’s clearly been going through it. And that’s what’s beautiful about it. This is a self portrait, a family portrait a beautiful disgusting heavy piece of art. I don’t see myself listening to this on a playlist. This album is an experience. Its Basquiat not Travis Scott. I’m not saying it to be pretentious I love Travis too. But this record is so much more than songs to listen to with your friends. This to me is a story, a diary even. I saw someone else talking about how it’s like he’s made a bunch of diary entries and I think that’s a perfect way to put it. I agree that it’s not a sonically poppy as GKMC but that wasn’t the point. The point was to move people. The point for Kendrick I believe was therapy. And I found it moving to find that Kendrick, the relatively undisputed legend of today, goes through the same shit I do. I think that’s life changing and it’s imo one of the greatest of all time.

have sex

this album isn't much better than any of eminems recent albums but it will get way more praise just because kendricks name is attached to it despite the meme about how "toxic" eminem stans are

>I am happy to find a kendrick who is free of these beliefs on Mr Morale and The Big Steppers
Me too. I get that he comes from a religious background, but christianity can often be regressive and I'm proud of him for breaking free. Critiques of transphobia in Christianity and the cycles of abuse and violence are sprinkled in the album or brought to center stage in songs like, Auntie diaries or critiques of capitalism in songs like savior. I Heavily related to his struggles with therapy and the affects confronting pain and trauma have at first and how it’s not all healing and how it can affect your relationship and how your relationships can affect your mental health Kendrick is a prophet of our time he retreated for 5 years comes back and claims god is speaking through him as he critiques the hypocrisy of society and Christianity he’s always acted as a vessel whether it be for messages story telling or both and this is a very powerful case of that What I really appreciate is how Kendrick isn’t really afraid to be polarizing Directly calling out capitalism and the affects greed has and blatantly saying you can’t be Christian and transphobic

>But this record, is in my opinion, probably one of the greatest albums of all time
I hope this is copy pasted from reddit

I've never used Any Forums before but figured fuck it for the first Kendrick drop years I'd give it a look. I was so hyped after the Heart Part 5, that was one of the best songs he's ever made imo, I was ready for an album for the ages. Then I give it a listen and this shit is just ass. Feels like a jumbled a mess without the cohesive narrative of his previous albums, production, beats and bars are all ass, feels preachy as fuck. And I know the last point can be seen as silly, since Kendrick has always liked to have a deeper message etc, but before the message would be contained within an actual good song. If you removed the lyrics entirely the song would still stand well on its own, even the beat and production alone would set the scene of it. But it seems now that he's forgotten that spreading a message is all well and good but the song still has to actually be fucking good, you can't just preach with dogshit in the background. I don't give a fuck how deep/meaningful/complex something is if it sounds like shit. I know you been through a lot my nigga, I know you've seen some shit, I know these things have left their mark on you, but I'm not your fucking therapist make this shit go hard or flow well if you want me to listen. I guess he was attempting to appeal purely to critics in this album.

What the fuck point is he trying to make with the last line in Auntie Diaries?

The heart part 5 wouldn’t really fit on this with the whole not a le savior he’s running with on this

>since Kendrick has always liked to have a deeper message etc

fed up of hearing this shit
kendrick has literally never been deep. he just wants you to think that and obviously it's fucking working

>What I really appreciate is how Kendrick isn’t really afraid to be polarizing Directly calling out capitalism
Bruh how do you digest all this already it's been a few hours lmao

"The market is crashing, the industry wants niggers and bitches to sleep in a box where they makin a mockery following us

This ain't Monopoly, watchin for love

This ain't monogamy, y'all getting fucked"

Kendrick anti-capitalism arc????

Whities can say it

I'm honestly considering if the heart part 5 was a bait and switch so people would actually buy this shitty album then he put the excuse of i cannot make everyone happy to cover his ass and kissed twitter's ass

I think he’s just trying to say that ‘faggot’ is just as harmful as ‘nigger’ when spoken by the wrong people. Which would have been a shocking thing to say in like 2005.

Based Kendrick and I’m here for it(he’s always been a little based tho) this blatant critique of capitalism tho has outkast vibes in the way he’s not even hiding it. I hope a breadtuber makes a video essay about this album. There's just so much content to analyze in these lyrics

Narcissism: The Album

It's okay for him to say faggot because he's black, which means he doesn't have institutional power, but it's wrong for white people to say nigga, because when they do it actually hurts black people.

Wow, truly groundbreaking and relevant commentary there by Kendrick

Faggot, faggot, faggot

pretty based

Attached: reddit.png (702x354, 33.31K)

only if u let a white gurl say nigga

Cringe little manlet really made a whole song about his not one but two tranny relatives lmao. MY BUCK BROKE

Attached: C61C6076-06BC-4D38-B9CC-AC258F61983C.jpg (750x801, 101.21K)

That’s a pretty funny comment. Reddit hits every once in a while.

>kendrick has literally never been deep. he just wants you to think that and obviously it's fucking working
I'm not saying he's philosophical genius you moron, I'm saying he generally wants to have some kind of message instead of just making something that's catchy and nothing more, which is true. I never even said I agree with the messages or that they're insightful, just that he tries to put them in there. Learn to fucking read before trying to act like you're smart.

I like it so far. We'll see how it settles and sticks.

Music needs time to digest. I hate the trend of reviewing albums within 24 hours of release.

I may have judged it too harshly at first. On second listen now and enjoying it far more. May be a big grower. I hated We Cry Together on first listen but it hit hard on the second and I appreciate it.

I thought this album was a fucking masterpiece. But then I released I had accidentally listened to Songs in the Key of Life by Stevie Wonder instead. Whoops!

BRUH
I FEEL EVERYTHING
EGO DEATH
LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*piano riff*
WHY CANT WE SAY FAGGOT NO MORE??
BIGGEST HYPOCRITE OF-
SHIT I USED THAT ONE ALREADY
*trap beat*
IM SORRY I DIDN"T SAVE RAP I CHOSE MEEEEEEEEE
truly a 10/10 thank you k dot very cool

youtube.com/watch?v=KEcugkqcHO8

KINO moment

Yeah. I thought it was garbage the first time, but I'm liking it the second. Still too soon to rank it too. It has too many songs.

Reddit: The album

yep this board is LOOOOOOOOONG dead. I dont even know why i bother coming here desu its always the same twitteresque teenage shite.

cringe, kys

Redditors will pretend this album is a 9 because it has a trans right song and a pro vax song and a feminist song and so on, but it's mid to be honest. I give it a 6

It fucking sucks dude, get real.

keishas song mogs every track on this project while carrying a similar theme

shut the fuck up, lyrically keisha's song is stellar. but his voice control, cadences, flows etc. are leagues above 99% of section 80. He's always been a great writer but he's completely elevated time and time again his ability to control the identity and feelings of the narrator. This album's main issue is production

Did Kendrick really have to ruin his legacy with this trash. I'm struggling to even sence any cohesive meaning from this aside from muh trauma and tranny rights. He could have just made GKMC2 with fun skits but nope Kendrick wanted to preach.

> used to think no rapper fell over harder then nas
> now kendrick went from an amazing rapper on section 80 and amazing storyteller on GKMC to a shitty mos def rip-off, to a shitty pop rapper and now to a parody of himself
sasuga kendrick, never doubt how hard GOATs can drop off in a decade or a half in hip-hop

>has entire industry at his feet any time he snaps his fingers
>fell off
??

are you kidding
twitter is the hotbed of kendrick lamar fans
sycophantically progressive, vapid, and narcissistic just like him

artistically, not commercially

it's what happens when you LARP too hard

>impressionable retard buys into hype
Many such cases

clearly not though? his last album won a pulitzer. or do you have your own metrics for judging artistry that no one agrees with?

N95
WORLDWIDE STEPPERS
FATHER TIME
RICH SPIRIT
PURPLE HEARTS
SILENT HILL
SAVIOR (Interlude)
SAVIOR
MIRROR

all fucking greats tracks
Im replaying them over and over
and thorougly enjoy the seethe you all provide.
This album is a s o y boy filter and I love it

Attached: 1602312726079.jpg (1248x1014, 311.82K)

>awards means thing is good!

im not judging the quality of his work at all. im wondering what makes you say he fell off when objective metrics indicate he never did?

are you retarded? award shows don't mean jack fucking dick. I think his last 3 albums (last 4 if you count untitled) are not as good as his first 2 which are both excellent, it's not rocket science

>SAVIOR
genuinely some awful singing, how can you stand it?

probably got an inflated ego after tpab desu

Baby Keem is the new Chance the Rapper. A shitty nigger I'm forced to listen to.

No one values Pitchfork anymore man. It's not 2010.

its not an award show it's a prize for excellence in arts and letters. It's not rocket science that he clearly didnt fall off artistically unless you think you opinion is the objective truth

>Are you happy for me??!
and the beat goes hard

i don’t like it, liked a few songs obviously. other than that, i think i actually do enjoy DAMN more kek. so, eh, people have different opinions, i get that, but this isn’t really a mind blowing album or whatever. so yea, i see some people coping hard.

>unless you think you opinion is the objective truth
you don't?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (474x531, 18.53K)

Can you at least give it a few listens
gosh people are so cringe nowadays
I would understand you shelving the album on the first listen if it was Drake but we are talking about Kendrick here.

>section 80 better than gkmc

Attached: 1652118553951.png (462x317, 133.07K)

Not the same user. But you sound like a tranny that needs to be told how to feel about everything since your parents failed. How the fuck would anyone give a shit about awards it's 2022. Go back.

haha what the fuck

second listen is actually better although there are a few skips. DAMN. was the same for me and now i think its his clear best album, so hopefully it grows on me like that

again. im not judging the quality of his work. i didnt even like the album that much but saying he fell off is legitimately braindead contrarian shitposting

The Heart Part V mogs the entire fucking album. Shame.

You forgot Auntie Diaries my man

Edit: sorry for assuming your gender

You don't understand what "fell off" means in this context. It just means the quality of his work is terrible compared to previous projects and only a dickriders will say otherwise.

>I caught covid and i started to question Kyrie
Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

> I'm not judging the quality of his work
> but also if you try to say his content got worse in any way your a braindead contrarian because academia and the industry said otherwise
If you don't care what other people have to say about kendrick's work and only think those opinions matter why are you even here

What do people value?

*wins every single grammy its nominated for*

of course. i put a few songs on repeat because i genuinely enjoyed them. but i just know im most likely not really gonna enjoy the full album regardless.

kinda like what this user said, i just have more of a feeling that this album won’t grow on me.

People shouldn't be valuing the opinions of redditors on music they should just listen to the album, make their own opinions and just live their fucking lives normally

>filtered
sucks to be you brah

Attached: 1635166246523.png (443x455, 88.63K)

cringe
1/10

>every kendrick album is terrible
>he fell off harder than any other artist before
no one said it got worse in any way, theyre saying this is career altering work and his craftsmanship has been in decline since 2012.. which is complete bullshit. My reason for saying he won a pulitzer is that it's a pretty objective panel of multiple judges, who usually just give the prize to some orchestra or opera and chose to give it to kendrick one year. Theres no dick riding or hate in using that metric, i can understand people enjoy this album less than others but saying he fell off and his music has been terrible for years is just retarded

Trump lost

>the way her voice cracks when she talks about not being good enough

Tugged at my heart strings

Why did Kendrick try to make it seem like sexual abuse is a black thing? Or that it’s distinctly part of the black experience? That seemed really weird. That shit can happen to anybody. Truly race is not a factor in that arena.

>it actually is prententious crap
F
LOL
O
P

I don't give a fuck about what music judges have to say. I think kendrick's album have been getting worse, therefore he fell off. It's not that complicated and if you get triggered by people saying that on an online image board you should probably just leave

Check how many white men rape black women and how many black men rape white women per year.

>Has been in production for years
>Very hyped
>Releases to critical and commercial success
>lives up to the hype
>gets shitposted to death by Any Forums subhumans out of sheer butthurt

Actually a great comparison

I don’t know how I would check that out or how it’s relevant to what I said.

>if you disagree with me you should leave
kek. youre just a contrarian retard and it's ok, im just calling you out on it. no need to get angry

>only track produced by Pharrell slaps
many such cases

Which one was it?

subhumans like elden ring tho

>Lives up to the hype
Fiction

Sexual abuse is endemic in the black community because black men rape a lot. Not as much as pakis in Europe though.

most people outside of music critic cricles will agree kendrick's output post-TPAB is worse. If anyone here is being a contrarian faggot it's you

The most baffling part is that just before that he was shitting on people for being politically correct and not daring to be different, and then he shits on Kyrie for being an anti vaxer. Is Kendrick implying Kyrie was being politically correct for talking against the vax? In what world does this guy live?

Boring. Go have sex with women or something, normie.

Yeah okay. But the point still stands. Sexual abuse happens everywhere. It is fundamentally not a racial issue. Kendrick making absolutely everything about race is just tiresome.

from what i understand. admitting you got molested comes with a lot of stigma in the black community. It's very prevalent but since no one dares to speak out on it, it goes unnoticed and plagues generations with trauma. which through the album you can tell all the negative behaviour he's harboring or portraying is all linked to untreated trauma. plus he's linking it to how slaves were constantly raped and made to rape each other and how there would be residual behaviour.
im sure if a white person wrote a similar track it would be accepted just as well but obviously its his experience and knowledge

yea pretty weird. he literally shits on cancel culture but a nigga can’t have a faith or a different opinion apparently lol

The better something is, the more shitposted it is on Any Forums. Going back to Elden Ring it's been out for 2+ months and still gets daily shitpost threads, while a shitter game like Horizon Zero discussion is dead on the water.

Not only is the new Kendrick album already causing untild butthurt and shitpost, it's likely to sustain. That is the mark of quality

It actually is. The only Kendrick I enjoyed was TPAB (fuck off .80/GKMC/DAMN fans they were all mid) but this isn't even mid. This is not exceptional in any way.

Trump pushed the vaccine too. He's a fucking faggot

If you were going to rape somebody, why would you pick a black woman? Just saying, if you're going to take sex you'd take it from somebody you find attractive and white guys, and most races in fact, don't find blacks that attractive.

sure but that's clearly not what we were talking about. decline in quality sure, terrible and fell off no.

Don't give a fuck about Elden Ring or whatever else you're talking about, I just know this album is mediocre at best. The production is fucking horrible, half the songs sound like a mess.

cope

On Father time and it feels to me that the production quality has regressed

>think youre memeing
>no way those are actual fucking lyrics from a professional rapper
ITS REAL KEKEKEKEKEKE. This dude is a tired old cuck, he must’ve gotten paid millions from kikes to drop this clown world propaganda.

Attached: 96A1969C-881C-43AA-A22A-D1A8A9D51DE1.jpg (1024x682, 74.81K)

Trump lost

>admitting you got molested comes with a lot of stigma in the black community
It comes with a lot of stigma everywhere.
>but obviously its his experience and knowledge
I think this speaks to Kendrick’s limitations as a writer. He seems to be only capable of viewing things through the racialized lens of the black experience. He can’t seem to imagine that anything in his life might be a fundamentally human experience, rather than a function of his ethnicity. Fuck your ethnicity.

the heart 5 sucks just as much as this album. Fuck Kendrick

He didn't name the Jew once, damn I thought dude was supposed to be actually woke

HOLY SHIT, WHY DOES THE PRODUCTION FEELS SO SHIT??

I'm glad that I kept low expectations for this, knew it'd be shit after Damn. He's been leaning more and more into generic trap shit ever since then.
The Heart Part 5 was the best part of this release and it's not even on the album.

Attached: 1645612543364.jpg (1920x943, 783.33K)

Disc one sucks

Kendrick Lamid drops Midster Morale and the Midsteppers. Big surprise.

thepiratebay.party/torrent/59076504/Kendrick_Lamar_-_Mr._Morale__amp__The_Big_Steppers_(2022)_FLAC

Jesus it didn't even occur to me this is two discs

This is the CLB of backpacker shit

Mr morale

!OFFICIAL KENDRICK ALBUM RANKING!
You are entitled to have a different opinion, just know that you are *OBJECTIVELY WRONG*:
TPAB>=DAMN>GKMC>S80>UU>MMTBS

wasted trips. kys

Waiting for Lupe Fiasco to drop a better record just like it happened with DAMN.

The production is all over the place. Its groundbreaking at points and absolutely trash at others.

Mr. Morale (the track) is fucking sick though.

yea i agree to some degree. i dont know how he's supposed to generalise his experience though when all he's known is the microcosm of the african american community. he reflects on bigger topics sometimes, like depression, grief, loss, or on FEAR. Plus his work is all about identity, finding and defining himself and his self worth through his experiences, his observations and his analysis. It's hard to dissociate a black man in america from his skin color, cause at the end of the day he's just another nigga in many senses, even if he becomes the most famous artist in the world. But its a double edge because that mentality also shrinks him, which he acknowledges as well but cant seem to extract himself away from. you're right

>groundbreaking

Where?

Why is kodak on here

Nah, disc one is better. Crown is boring af and Silent Hill sucks ass

The beat switches work really well when they work and Kendrick is kinda responsible for pioneering that trend. The first track is a good example.

I have only listened to disc one yet

mf really hasnt put out a good album in 10 years lmao

Oh fuck off.

Explain why homo

SAVIOR is out of this world man. Fucking amazing!
I feel bad for people who cannot enjoy this.

Attached: nipsey-hussle-getty-trl.jpg (555x380, 26.5K)

GKMC > UU > DAMN >>>> rest

The streets ain’t fucking with this garbage. An album made by and for redditors

ITT: Contrarians think it's cool to diss the GOAT

Attached: Kendrick-Lamar-2022.jpg (2000x1000, 172.17K)

When I started listening to kendrick gkmc and tpab where both out, so listening to those 2 albums in such a short time made me think kendrick was really gonna have a great career. Damn and now this feels underwhelming. Not bad per say but doesnt sounds like an album I'll come back to over and over again like gkmc or tpab. You would think if he was gonna decide to make a double album he would put his all into it. Almost feels like hes just doing this cause he has to, lost his passion.

To Pimp a Butterfly is still the best

TPAB>GKMC>this album>S80>UU

>Almost feels like hes just doing this cause he has to, lost his passion.
Definitely, it started feeling like that when he did that Black Panther album

Best track

He's just puttin his passion elsewhere and trying to be at peace for real.
You would have catched that if you actually listened to the album. But posting on Any Forums is more fulfilling for faggots like you.

Kendrick is unironically one of those people who can have the most NPC takes imaginable but he still sees himself as an outsider fighting against the establishment. When he talks against Trump he's a rebel fighting against power, but when Kyrie talks against the vax he's playing it safe and being politically correct.

someone post the trans rights lyrics

>He's just puttin his passion elsewhere and trying to be at peace for real.

Attached: b9f.gif (498x498, 3.66M)

Why the fuck is rap just depressed whispering these days. I actually liked the single he released before this even though I don't like most of his music.

nice meme
here's another one

Attached: 1637771960962.png (500x756, 248.47K)

Auntie Diaries… man. Kendrick is different and fearless.

shoutout to our trans homies

Im genuinely at a loss trying to understand how people live this shit. Literally just some bullshit stupid generic argument
>fuck you bitch fuck you nigga x1000
>little dick I’ll leave you for bigger dick
>I’ll fuck your cousin
>don’t you talk about muh momma
Whoa brilliant artistry on display. Kendrick could burp and fart into the mic for 5 minutes and his delusional stans would fall over themselves

are you an incel? normal people can feel and relate to that

We Cry Together was amazing at the start. But that shit absolutely did need to be 6 minutes long.

If he wants to put his passions elsewhere than just do that, instead of releasing bad music that will just hurt your legacy.

There it is. Reddit insults from a Reddit faggot defening his Reddit rapper

Only liked Mirror

AUNTIE IS A TROON NOW

DEMETRIUS WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN

>I don't enjoy it so it's bad music for everybody

you need a youtube channel, you will grow a huge audience, you are natural ( faggot ).

it was a good portrayal of an extremely toxic relationship but as someone who's been in toxic relationships it didn't make me feel shit lol. This is one people who are literally going through that will come back to a lot.

Now that the dust is settled, why the Jesus crown?

>YO WE WUZ MOLESTED AN SHIET
>YO MUH RELATIVES ARE TRANS NOW
i see the correlation

I can't believe this is the same guy that made GKMC. I suppose DAMN. was a sign of things to come and now here we are.

Attached: 1503933171341.jpg (493x449, 42.76K)

this is better

Attached: hm.png (800x800, 349)

I'm just giving you my opinion friend, what's got you so upset?

It symbolizes the pain in your head after listening to the album.

Timothy 5:8

shut up retard.

wheres the ukraine verse i need to hear this shit

its right after the 7 minute skit where he explains how abortion should not only be legal but forced

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT CANT YOU SEE SOMETIMES YOUR WORDS JUST HYPNOTIZE ME

Baby Keem sucks so fucking bad. Why doesn’t Kendrick teach him how to have more than one shitty flow?

I'm a big fan of Fromsoft and Kendrick Lamar. I am a huge fan of rap music as well and I have listened to every Kendrick Lamar album and EP just like I've played all Fromsoft games (except Demon Souls due to exclusivity).

Elden Ring is not better than Sekiro and MM is not better than DAMN. either.

The fact that both are not better than their predecessors is a problem. I enjoy Elden Ring a lot but its balancing issues and removal of many of Sekiro's mechanics causes a lot of frustration. Also, they thought it would be a good idea to bring back a lot of gank from Dark souls 2.

MM has some good songs but the lyrical content on some of these songs is fucking pathetic. The song "we cry together" I skipped, this isn't a work of art and I am disappointed to have to wait 5 years for that. Also, in one of Kendrick's songs he is making a really silly analogy about politics and being accepting of gay people.

This analogy and its lyrical content is fucking shit. All you have to do is accept gay people, not make a whole song about how you said "faggot" back in the day.

I'm sorry but I just don't think both are as good as their predecessors. DAMN. is still his best album and his magnum opus just like Sekiro is Fromsoft's magnum opus.

k.

>NOOO WHY ARE KANYE AND DRAKE FRIENDS AGAIN
Why is he obsessed with Drake?

What is the cyberpunk of music?

>one line about Drake
KENDRICK IS OBSESSED WITH DRAKE MAN IM TELLING YOU

This is mostly shit
5/10

clb

man you typed all that and nobody gives a fuck. rough deal.

it's good
for you
your mere opinion
shove it in your ass til you prolapse

so is it safe to say he just totally burned all his creative energies on TPAB? hell even the b-sides from that album are miles ahead of anything he's released since

Yes.

JIK

because man.... he's like... rap jesus... he's suffering for us man... its symbolic man...

>Ignoring reality and making up your own is DaRiNg to bE DiFfEReNt and le dangerously based politically incorrect
Are your tard wranglers asleep or do they actually let you type go on Any Forums?

No

No. GKMC was the last interesting thing he did.

He had already OD’d on his own farts recording TPAB. If I never have to listen to someone talk about how “amazing” that album is ever again, I’ll die happy.