Untitled

Attached: hive mind.jpg (989x686, 218.72K)

All these threads and none of them came close to the hype generated by Donda's release.

It's just so fucking good, bros... I can't... How does Kendrick create music that is literally head and shoulders above everything else? This album changed my life, I'm not even joking.

And you just added to it. Think about that

rap sucks

Attached: vy97rk4ncg441.jpg (1582x1627, 378.74K)

It was worse than this when Donde came out.

Attached: 1651923479422.jpg (1024x844, 49.44K)

Literally me.

Attached: 1652424414857~2.jpg (193x348, 14.52K)

You gay little nerds always force moments like this when black man do music thing.

Nothing will ever come close to yellowposting

>there is music other being music being released
he's speaking the language of the gods

there is other more exciting music being released that is not stupid rap and whatever trap and rnb singers people here decide to post about. I kind of hate this place now

Like what the fuck are these people usually doing?
They're certainly not the fuck on Any Forums
What boards are they coming from?

They'll all be gone in 2 days.

that's some fine ideology right there

>Wrongthink? That's doubleplusUNgood

Attached: Wrongthink.jpg (902x182, 80.7K)

this literally happened with DONDA and WLR. of course people are gonna talk about hyped albums

nothing's stopping them from not listening to shit music

Why do people on this board think no one listens to rap? It’s the most popular genre in the Western world. People are going to be excited about hyped albums releasing and will want to discuss it on a music forum.

>Why do people on this board think no one listens to rap? It’s the most popular genre in the Western world. People are going to be excited about hyped albums releasing and will want to discuss it on a music forum.

Attached: nosey.png (239x229, 35.97K)

Wow. You certainly showed him what for with that powerful, stunning and brave greentext that is definitely not a strawman.

>NO! I'M NOT A RACIST!
When did he say that?

Kek

Cope nigger

and people complain about 4 kpop threads on the catalog
/klg/ - kendrick lamar general when

Yep, it's another 4-7 days I take off from Any Forums period. Seems to happen a lot more in recent years. Astroworld, Ants From Up There, By The Time I Get To Phoenix, mystery DG tweet. The board gets way too repetitive for a few days.

Speaking of this new album, captcha related.

Attached: kkk4s.jpg (314x149, 13.91K)

This isn't a music forum. It's an anime/nerd hobbyist website that happens to have a board for anime/nerd hobbyists to discuss music. Take your normalfag shit to reddit or facebook/

I don't like the UI of reddit and boomerbook only talks about Bruce Springsteen and Frank Zappa.

>Why do people on this board think you need more than 20 threads for one artist

Attached: 1652429213262.jpg (400x381, 25.38K)

I counted 23

Is anyone even talking about the album anymore? All the threads rn are just comparing kendrick to kanye and other meta shit

>almost all of them already gone
Kek

>anime hobbyist
sitting on your ass and consuming media isnt a hobby you fat faggot

>Music board discussing music

Its 4:30am EST.

Yes? And

Must not have changed it too much if you’re still posting on this shithole

You are retarded.

t. newfag

So much this

kek