I refuse to listen to music made by black people

I refuse to listen to music made by black people.

Attached: 1644765042998.png (657x527, 272.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9U5VIcQpdHE&t=122s
youtube.com/watch?v=GNCd_ERZvZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I listen to Asian music - mostly Japanese - because it sounds nice and I don't need to care about lyrics. Black music is primarily "rap," which is made by adding lyrics to samples of already existing music, so it's basically the opposite of what I want. Truly the negro is the enemy of the autistic.

ill listen to older music made by black people but i refuse to listen to rap, especially since its now top 40 and shoved in your face constantly.

I only listen to japanese music when it comes to asians, or like some super rare Indonesian psych

Attached: 300px-Jean-Luc_Picard.jpg (960x1265, 91.74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9U5VIcQpdHE&t=122s
If you go right back to the source and listen to all the delicate moves the pur of the moment joy and yet the brutality, then I guess you deserve to stay in Germany, mentally.

Nearly all music, whether it's made by black people or not, is directly influenced by the rich black culture, innovations, and contributions to the world of music. White people would be nowhere musically without black people. You listen to black music constantly, and you can't avoid it.

you're loss

Attached: lOtLWdq.png (500x500, 50.81K)

>music made by black people
you mean music made by rick rubin

youtube.com/watch?v=GNCd_ERZvZM

I only listen to white women over 30

>muisc

that is not something to be proud of

I have negro ans hebrew fatigue. Years of screaming oppression and cancel culture. I'm over it. I actively remove myself and finances from them.

BASED

HOLY BASED

Just to clarify, black “people” do not exist as they are unable to be “people” as they commit disproportionate amounts of crime compared to the native populous in every single country on the planet. Glad I could clear that up for you OP.

So, basically all of it?

No one cares

he said black people, not their producers

go back to Any Forums chudcel

Attached: 0b03.jpg (2307x2348, 422.88K)

>109678337
Nice job taking the most obvious bait ever, leftshit. zoomer genocide, (You) denied.

Yawns

>Nearly all music, whether it's made by black people or not, is directly influenced by the rich black culture, innovations, and contributions to the world of music. White people would be nowhere musically without black people. You listen to black music constantly, and you can't avoid it.

Attached: pepperjak.png (400x300, 13.02K)

>Indonesian psych
any examples?