Wet Leg Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8rQuNHRqA4
>Ur Mum
>'Ok. I've been practicing my longest and loudest scream. Ok. Here we go.'
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhAHHHHHH
D-do you guys think she cums like that? Not gonna lie that scream turned me on, especially the rise in pitch and intensity at the end...you know...kinda like she was cumming...

Attached: Wet_Leg.jpg (1966x2048, 357.7K)

art school wankers

Literally dropped out of college, the both of them. They got the Big D, as in D grades...
It never ceases to amaze me that Any Forums likes to be kneejerk contrarians because they think it makes them intelligent

dont carewankers

>they're lesbians but they're still virgins:PressF:

the only thing worse than being an art school kid is being an art school dropout. all of the pretension and double the ego

They have no ego, and I doubt they went to art school you trust fund wanker. They literally started the band as a way to get into festivals for free. They've said they're going to stop once it stops being fun. Like for them Wet Leg was just a summer fling so they could go the Isle of Wight festival, but then Domino heard their demos and wanted to sign them.

sounds pretty ark skool to me

Why don't you listen to the band and critique the music instead? The set I posted in the OP has their whole debut album.

Lukewarm take but I think Chaise Long is a good song

Id go watch them live. Dont think art school is an insult either.

boring indie band but chaise lounge was catchy, listened to it 3 times and then never again

Why would we discuss the actual music on a music board? Let's just discuss their image and background, I love shortsightedness.

That being said, Wet Leg make bland, uninspired car commercial music

>car commercial music
I think it would be great to be driving around town in the evening with a cool summer breeze and my windows down blaring Wet Leg while my friends and I are cruising and enjoying living. You know something like American Graffiti or something

I don't keep up with this lot enough to know if they're industry plants or whatever, but they seem like a less interesting version of Dry Cleaning

wet leg is p simple and fun and I'm not surprised mu has been being retarded about them

that sounds so manufactured lol

wet leg? or like industry plants
>got em

they were signed before they played the festival. quit trying to rewrite history. both reddit and Any Forums hate this band. you failed, Domino.

>Why don't you listen to the band and critique the music instead?
the only reason they have this music is because one of them dated a guy who knew Domino's A&R people. if they had released some stuff independantly before getting signed, id listen. but they didnt.

the girls had their own individual sc accounts for a couple years, but its just unispired accoustic guitar shit and covers.

wet leg didnt exist before getting signed.

its bullshit music. and i wont support girls who sleep their way into a record deal.

cool. market their music to ad companies, not us. stop shilling this band here.

bampu

>They literally started the band as a way to get into festivals for free.
So they don't actually care about music and just want to save $?
Even if I were to try to believe this lie, it doesn't make sense. A festival ticket is 300 dollars at the VERY most. Usually more like $80. A good guitar, pedals, mic, and drumset is going to run you $1000 minimum.

we dont like them because they got signed before ever releasing any music. they didnt put in the grind. they are rich girls with connections. people dont like supporting manufactured "artists" here.

>form "band" in 2019
>get signed to domino in 2019
>dont release music til late 2021
how? how does a band get signed without having any music?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-02 12.17.11 AM.png (313x292, 138.29K)

For less than the cost of a good guitar, pedals, mics and a drumset, you can buy a ticket to Isle of Wight and Glastonbury, which you will enjoy much more

did you hear about suede or pavement?

I like them a lot. Too Late Now is a great song.