Why do you even come here anymore?

Why do you even come here anymore?

Attached: d4d24f28d34addbcb66fb9e86c8276b2.jpg (600x600, 163.47K)

the other boards are too fast and too mean

shitposting desu

my catalog usually only shows 2 threads, rest is either filtered or hidden

none of your fucking business.

addiction. I am married to your retards.

Because I never get tired of reading about Death Grips.

How would he feel if i snipped off on of the corners of his cubed head with some scissors?

well gee wizz, you bring up an interesting point. i guess i don't know, i've come here for years, since high school. it was like this local diner or bar filled with cool old dudes who knew a lot about music with unique taste and interesting recommendations. now it's like i'm one of the old men and i feel completely foreign to this place, but i still come back because i like to check in every now and then. kinda faggy, but you asked. i've figured out what the greatest band ever is by the way, not gonna tell you. i go on Any Forums more than this place these days desu.
[spoiler]it's Godflesh[/spoiler]

Attached: chig.png (849x476, 575.89K)

And Neutral Milk Hotel.

Because there is no other place on the Internet that talks the way Any Forums talks.

where else am I gonna go?

true. i just can't get into the dialogue on most other websites. it's kinda infected my speech irl too. i'm good for an out-of-left-field joke to other people, but that's about it. i've just completely alienated myself.

Fair enough.

kek
>fair enough
fuck you, brah.

alright, i take that back, sorry.

the kpop threads but just to coom because I don't even listen to kpop. I'd love to kpop a kpopper though if you know what I mean

Prove that I do. Protip: You can.

The other boards are too slow and too kind

the dubs

Attached: file.png (1252x704, 909.98K)

checked

tough guy over here

Bad habit that I can't break. Been here since 2008.

i find some cool albums every once in a while and also to shill gbv and martin newell

This place is complete garbage. I come here once in a while to see if there are active threads that actually have, you know, MUSIC suggestions in them. Mostly it's the gayest fucking shit I've ever seen. Many such cases.

It's abysmal. KPOP is what keeps this shit hole running. Sad.