Still no vst version of this

>still no vst version of this
lame.

Attached: 91yA0gIhNnL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x812, 290.79K)

nobody wants 6 million submenus in a VST

CHEAP MODEL; black

Attached: BLACKFACEMONOMACHINE.jpg (1024x768, 204.55K)

Why would you want that?

The sequencer is fantastic, can't really get p-locks etc from DAW. You can fudge something similar but not nearly as quick.

I meant why would you want a vst version?

For the exact reason I mentioned. You could take a VST version, get the same benefits of the hardware version's sequencer and use midi out to anything else in your DAW/other hardware. The only thing you're missing is actual hardware, since the machinedrum is digital itself.

Eh.

I get it, it's not really a great solution for most people, but if you are a big fan of Elektron's workflow it'd be a fantastic VST, even ignoring the sound engine.

>what is automation

>can't really get p-locks etc from DAW
ever heard of automation? plocks are only useful because they let you do stuff that you'd automate in a DAW.
microtonic is fairly close to what you are describing.

Attached: MicroTonic-pluginboutique[1].jpg (625x465, 79.33K)

Of course I've heard of automation, I just meant that it's a different workflow. I find p-locks much faster than I do setting up automation in DAW, but of course both are capable.

a daw does not have knobs

i think you are barking up the wrong tree here. if you want that "elektron workflow" just work on the hardware.

I know, and I do use their hardware. I'm just saying that having that workflow in software would be nice as well, albeit not as good without physical controls.

The problem is that it will only appeal to people who already have elektron devices. The workflow isn't much simpler than daw workflow, and it will suffer if applied to kb+m. Basically, only people who will want this are those who know elektron workflow but don't have a device (they sold it?), or those who want to learn before they buy

this btfos any daw

Attached: 91mGXDflYmL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x997, 272.9K)

>I can't get enough Elektron dick in my mouth
Just stop. Like really. They are overpriced to hell. Sure they're not bad, just why would go to the extend of giving them free money, just don't.

i been wanting another tranny synth thread to fuck up for a week lmao
>10 posters

let's go

Attached: giphy (2).gif (306x285, 656.78K)

bros

i'm not your bro xir

uhh looking mint frfr

>21 posts
>not a single clip of music posted

Does anybody really wonder why?

Anyone?

Attached: cover2.jpg (1600x900, 168.17K)

PI engine. nigger.

This isn't a musician thread, its a redditor CONSOOMERâ„¢ thread. They want to LARP as musicians for upvotes, it's the national so(y) pastime these days.

N

I

G

G