Trans or not?

Attached: 8206151.jpg (720x720, 42.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-0iXupQUjWU?t=566
youtube.com/watch?v=87qLpUX39z8
youtu.be/xu-t3tqDyAY
youtu.be/aijHH8Ilp0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm an intolerable piece of shit with awful breath - i was never socially conditioned by my parents so i burp and fart openly. i shout rather than talk and my shoes are one size too big so even the sound of me walking is annoying. i have a strong dislike for animals and become readily hostile when indoors. i pull clumps of my hair out throughout the day and induce a dry heave when i feel sexually aroused.

Another one to mull over.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96.04K)

she's pure tomboy

Would she be famous if it wasnt for Andertons giving her a helping hand?

i prefer julia from thomanns as my fav guitar tranny

she kind of just popped up in my recs one day. never listened to Anderson's much, but probably more stuff adjacent to it.

Anderton*

Julia isn't too, she's sort of fem.

She's awful. Have you heard that John Mayer thing she did, with the cringey music video? Bitch is only 30 something, she looks old as fuck.

youtu.be/-0iXupQUjWU?t=566

that fatty that shreds metal shit seems to be trans

>she's sort of fem
lol i legit thought she was a tranny

which one is that?

hmm..can't deny that she nailed his style though. I couldn't do it (don't want to either).

What about this? The trans bangs are kind of sus
youtube.com/watch?v=87qLpUX39z8

Attached: BgAtCewEyTaHV9nBQ7Kcfa.jpg (1890x1063, 885.58K)

Deep voice, plaster on arm - maybe some kind of hormones, manly as fuck, huge fucking hands, looks like a bulider, heavy filtering on big fuck-off manly fucking face.

John Mayer is one of the most vanilla-sound artists around today. He's like a solo Coldplay act. Funnily enough, Mary Spender's voice and "music" are vanilla too.

not trans
trans

you know that lee and the dutch bloke that can actually play gag bang her in the stock room wearin john mayer masks and high fiving as they swap ends

closet tranny

Attached: stevieTerf.jpg (958x524, 51.26K)

Any love for Ethel Cain out here?
youtu.be/xu-t3tqDyAY

Don't make fun of Lnp4hsaura

If you think Nili Brosh isnt trans then you're outta your mind.

that would probably happen, and chappers would be masturbating in the corner.

I would love to chin this cunt.

How about a bass guitarist? You tell me.

youtu.be/aijHH8Ilp0g