What does Any Forums think of the Misfits? And claim a song

What does Any Forums think of the Misfits? And claim a song.
I claim Horror Business.

Attached: Misfits_band_logo.png (430x626, 146.91K)

I like them. Graves era gets a bad rap but I thought both albums were good and think they'd be more fondly remembered if the name was changed.
Astro Zombies

I claim angelfuck

Attached: untitled.png (891x890, 37.72K)

Great band. They get a bad rap because "emo"/"goth" wannabe kids pretend to be into them but everything they put out during the Danzig era was catchy, energetic, aggressive, and fun. Graves era was mostly good too. Not perfect and I'd prefer they went with another name, but they have their fair share of good tunes. I never bothered with the Only era, but I've never heard good things about it.
Samhain is a great band as well. Might even be better. Severely underrated. Danzig (the band) has some good songs but I just could never get into them that much.
I claim Halloween

for some reason I like Misfits likes more fun than the Misfits. misfits are too lo fi for me, but some horror punk bands are practially melodic heavy metal

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10.44K)

where eagles dare

Hybrid moments, why not

the lyrics are refreshing compared to all the noxious love garbage that pervades pop music. musically they were shit. the damned has a relatively similar style but with much better musicians.

Bullet

graves era is better

We bite

for me, it's Teenagers from Mars

Green Hell

i think they're hugely overrated, but that comes with being cited as major influences by a bunch of big bands. i still listen to them pretty often but when it comes to early 80s american punk you can do a lot better.

Can you give recs of similar bands

honestly, no - i don't really go in for the horror punk subgenre and my knowledge of early 80s american punk is too superficial for me to give any recommendations that you couldn't find yourself.

Alright

THEME FOR A JACKAL IS MINE

I claim I turned into a martian, fun band btw

they're cool
claim attitude

Is that you sean?

Danzig era is the best, but I also like the Graves era as well.

All Hell Breaks Loose

london dungeon