Is this their best record? It's very consisent and has a strong sound

Is this their best record? It's very consisent and has a strong sound.

Attached: 1619823882143.png (600x600, 392.27K)

>SHAAAAAAAAAAT
>crush 'em
What did Chino mean by this

It’s my fav from them. My rankings are weird though
>Diamond Eyes>White Pony>KNY>Ohms>Gore>Around the Fur>Adrenaline>ST>Saturday Night Wrist

>SNW all the way at the bottom
Pleb detected.

their four best imo

Attached: topsters2(3).png (720x720, 599.4K)

my poops are consistent since I bought some psyllium fiber, maybe I should press them into records and sell them to you retards who apparently hate a properly paced album

objectively best choices

It’s not their best imo but it’s pretty good

I honestly agree with the rhetoric that White Pony is their best album, altho I think Be Quiet and Drive off ATF is easily their best song

I’m not the world’s biggest Deftones fan but that’s legit one of my fav songs ever

Yeah that song is pretty fantastic.

Koi No Yokan is my favorite album of theirs. It doesn't have many tracks I'd say are among my favorite, but I like listening to it the most. From start to finish, it feels like a journey. Does that make sense? It's very cohesive.

>Ohms better than White Pony.

Attached: 1593986619316.gif (250x170, 800.54K)

Based. KNY is my favorite and I agree it's probably their most inconsistent piece of work. Though I love all Deftones albums.

i think it still might be second to White Pony, but both feature highs that are unlike anything i've ever heard, they're fantastic.

i'm still getting into Deftones, and Around the Fur is my personal favorite. love that damn record

White Pony > Koi No Yokan > Saturday Night Wrist > Around the Fur > Diamond Eyes > Adrenaline > Ohms > Gore > Deftones

top 3

only plebs rank white pony higher than snw
snw > de > s/t > wp > atf > a > kny > g > o

based, mine looks identical to yours bar switching s/t and de

muh nigga. s/t is slept on by the majority of fans and that rustles my jimmies bc its so fuckin good

SNW > WP > s/t > Ohms > KNY = DE > ATF > Gore > Adrenaline

Attached: Maitreya.jpg (581x800, 124.1K)

I can't really pick my favorite Deftones album but I would like to say that Onions No Yokan sucks balls and is majorly overrated

I can't stand anything after SNW. Diamon Eyes is their best album if you're a mu child, who only got into the Deftones because it's cool.