So angel olsen kills her parents thru her crazy lifestyle choices and we're supposed to eat up this sad tale and weep...

so angel olsen kills her parents thru her crazy lifestyle choices and we're supposed to eat up this sad tale and weep for her?

I don't THINK SO

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 2.04.57 PM.png (1026x500, 153.44K)

No women are lesbians. They all like dick. “Lesbians” masturbate with literal phalluses.

pic for attention

Attached: gettyimages-835328470-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1365, 955.64K)

wtf shes QUEER? LOL since when!

should've known when she revealed her self harm scars in that lark video

Imagine being (((((queer))))) and still making safe, heteronormative schlock

and to think, angel used to be my go-to. in multiple ways. feel like all that gawking male attention turned her into a radfem

since she started pretending to be a construction worker. i saw her irl, she was wearing brand new, spotless workwear from head to toe.

why are millennials like this

why are you histrionic faggots trying to do a cancelling on Any Forums

>she was wearing brand new, spotless workwear from head to toe
As a construction worker myself, I really hope this isn't true.

she's a decade late on that trend, probably just really early for a revival wave lol

woosh. point is its a weird sad sap qUeEr narrative that the normies are gonna eat up like its the deepest thing. if we can get her cancelled for it tho hey why not

The normies can just be the offensive, late ones. They can have it

wut

God took HIS parents as a payment for HIS own turbofaggotry

point is to have a hate circlejerk about a celebrity that offended you
SJW faggot

really sad that she has to resort to the "im queer now" album press release at this stage in her career, desperately craving the attention she was getting in the mid 10s.

no sir SHE/They is the SJW fag in this scenario. think deeper

do you not understand that I was calling you an SJW to make a point about how you're acting like some fag on twitter
you are stupid as fuck

yeah you're using SJW wrong. if anything i'm trolling. theres no social justice about it. the killed her parents thing is clearly a joke/reach if you have half a clue. are u coming out as trans right now?