Create music for decades on end that stokes even more anti-cop sentiment in inner city communities that are already on...

>create music for decades on end that stokes even more anti-cop sentiment in inner city communities that are already on edge due to historic discrimination
>as a result of the cultural fallout, cops now don't wanna do their jobs, and a fuckton of black people are dying due to the weakening deterrent to violent crime
Stay classy punks.

Attached: 32178937121298412789.png (649x585, 647.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B6WcMwvrdfI
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c
youtube.com/watch?v=u31FO_4d9TY
youtube.com/watch?v=31GjRnXfUjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cops now don't wanna do their jobs
Poor frail things... Someone think about the cops and their lil blacky frens!

>assuming I'm a fan of the police
Nope, just making an observation.
Punks hate black people.

why do these people exist

>result of the cultural fallout
you're not just making an observation faggot, you're making a statement. At least don't bitch out

youtube.com/watch?v=B6WcMwvrdfI

Attached: MDC Color.jpeg.jpg (599x591, 148.63K)

Punk rock had no influence on niggers or working class people at all, it’s suburbanite cosplay . You’re imagining a connection here

Making the one deterrent to violent crime dysfunctional due to antagonism before putting any other meaningful systems in place = more black people dying

It's such a simple observation, you'd have to be stupid to not see it.
If I really hated black people, I'd be a punk.

>b-but punks aren't responsible for creating a culture of anti-police sentiment
They're not the only one, a number of music genres kinda contributed to that, but you're right that it's suburbanite cosplay.
Most of these fucks don't live in the same communities that get hurt by the lack of a deterrent to violent crime.

>simple observation
>calling me stupid for not following your simplistic logic
get fucked

This isn't true. Maybe it once was, but now the punk scene in LA is in East LA. It's poor people tired of getting hassled by cops.

Hip Hop has had a much bigger anti-police influence, since it's had a much bigger influence in general, though. Punk has always appealed to a fringe that's anti-authority anyway. Hip Hop is the biggest cultural musical force.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c
youtube.com/watch?v=u31FO_4d9TY
youtube.com/watch?v=31GjRnXfUjo

good fuck cops fuck blacks

Oh police and broadly the American government are not innocent, and they started this shit well centuries ago.
My issue is that I believe we have already crossed a cultural threshold where by antagonizing the only current system that serves as a deterrent to violent crime, is leading to that system becoming dysfunctional leading to a fuckton of people dying disproportionately in poor impoverished inner city communities.
It's more understandable that hip-hop engages in police antagonism, but these days, punks are just a bunch of suburbanite ancoms who stroll down to inner city communities anytime there's a riot and particpate in decreasing the economic well being of already fucked communities.
In a just world, these people would be lynched by the same communities they claim to stand behind.

so no arguments?
fine, you probably have a small black business that your need to go burn down anyways.
I actually would advocate for things that would decrease deaths in the inner city, like ending the drug war and meaningful changes to make up for the economic disenfranchisement of the past.
That's a much more meaningful thing to advocate for than "fUcK da pOLiCe".

you made no argument, guy.

Punk didn't do that
Rap did

And thats a good thing

Keep rereading my post, you'll see it eventually.

Kek, would have more respect for punks if they just said this.

I don't know what you're on about, OP

>In a just world, these people would be lynched by the same communities they claim to stand behind
>make up for the economic disenfranchisement of the past
Which is it, should they resist outside help, and pick themselves up by their bootstraps, or do we help them build up their community? Cause I'm not going to sacrifice my life, to someone that says I hate them. Make up your mind!

You're getting antifa mixed up with communism and anarchism. You're a dumbass, I can tell

Too stupid to pick up on the point it seems; fine I'll use less words.
Suburbanite honkey punks haven't helped these communities in any meaningful way.
They have contributed a net-negative to the wellbeing communities while saying they stand in solidarity with them.
And I've already said how they do that, so I'm not going to repeat myself.

I know the difference between MLs and anarchists, but lets not pretend antifa isn't inherently linked to anarcho communism, because it is.
And ancoms have had a major influence on punk culture.
Allot of my issues with punks tend to overlap with ancoms.